Lance Armstrong

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Caroline, Jun 15, 2003.

  1. Caroline

    Caroline Guest

    Just a question....I've been out of it and out of the country for over a year. Imagine my surprise
    when someone told me that Lance and his wife have split. Can't find anything on the net about it and
    was wondering if this person was pulling my leg. Could someone PLEASE tell me what's happening and
    when it happened?

    Thanks, Caroline

    Tags:

  2. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

    "Caroline" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just a question....I've been out of it and out of the country for over a year. Imagine my surprise
    > when someone told me that Lance and his wife have split. Can't find anything on the net about it
    > and was wondering if this person was pulling my leg. Could someone PLEASE tell me what's happening
    > and when it happened?
    >
    > Thanks, Caroline

    Do you have nice legs? <G>

    They are back together again.

    Dashii

  3. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    Lance who?

    "Caroline" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just a question....I've been out of it and out of the country for over a year. Imagine my surprise
    > when someone told me that Lance and his wife have split. Can't find anything on the net about it
    > and was wondering if this person was pulling my leg. Could someone PLEASE tell me what's happening
    > and when it happened?
    >
    > Thanks, Caroline

  4. Hyllus

    Hyllus Guest

    [email protected] (Caroline) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Just a question....I've been out of it and out of the country for over a year. Imagine my surprise
    > when someone told me that Lance and his wife have split. Can't find anything on the net about it
    > and was wondering if this person was pulling my leg. Could someone PLEASE tell me what's happening
    > and when it happened?
    >
    > Thanks, Caroline

    All you need to know can be found at

    www.noseyparker.com/noneofyourbusiness/getalife.html

  5. J999w

    J999w Guest

    >All you need to know can be found at
    >
    >www.noseyparker.com/noneofyourbusiness/getalife.html

    Hey that link is broke ... it doesn't work.

    jw

  6. Billx

    Billx Guest

    I wouldn't be surprised if Lance was separated from his wife. At his age I recall my girlfriend
    giving me the ultimatum of spending more time with her or biking with my friends. Took me a couple
    milliseconds to decide. Still single to this day :)

    "J999w" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >All you need to know can be found at
    > >
    > >www.noseyparker.com/noneofyourbusiness/getalife.html
    > >

    > Hey that link is broke ... it doesn't work.
    >
    > jw

  7. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

    "BillX" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I wouldn't be surprised if Lance was separated from his wife. At his age
    > recall my girlfriend giving me the ultimatum of spending more time with
    her
    > or biking with my friends. Took me a couple milliseconds to decide.
    Still
    > single to this day :)

    Wise decision!

    Dashii