Lance Armstrong

Caroline

Guest
Just a question....I've been out of it and out of the country for over a year. Imagine my surprise
when someone told me that Lance and his wife have split. Can't find anything on the net about it and
was wondering if this person was pulling my leg. Could someone PLEASE tell me what's happening and
when it happened?

Thanks, Caroline

"Caroline" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just a question....I've been out of it and out of the country for over a year. Imagine my surprise
> when someone told me that Lance and his wife have split. Can't find anything on the net about it
> and was wondering if this person was pulling my leg. Could someone PLEASE tell me what's happening
> and when it happened?
>
> Thanks, Caroline

Do you have nice legs? <G>

They are back together again.

Dashii

Lance who?

"Caroline" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just a question....I've been out of it and out of the country for over a year. Imagine my surprise
> when someone told me that Lance and his wife have split. Can't find anything on the net about it
> and was wondering if this person was pulling my leg. Could someone PLEASE tell me what's happening
> and when it happened?
>
> Thanks, Caroline

[email protected] (Caroline) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Just a question....I've been out of it and out of the country for over a year. Imagine my surprise
> when someone told me that Lance and his wife have split. Can't find anything on the net about it
> and was wondering if this person was pulling my leg. Could someone PLEASE tell me what's happening
> and when it happened?
>
> Thanks, Caroline

All you need to know can be found at

www.noseyparker.com/noneofyourbusiness/getalife.html

>All you need to know can be found at
>
>www.noseyparker.com/noneofyourbusiness/getalife.html

Hey that link is broke ... it doesn't work.

jw

I wouldn't be surprised if Lance was separated from his wife. At his age I recall my girlfriend
giving me the ultimatum of spending more time with her or biking with my friends. Took me a couple
milliseconds to decide. Still single to this day :)

"BillX" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I wouldn't be surprised if Lance was separated from his wife. At his age
> recall my girlfriend giving me the ultimatum of spending more time with
her
> or biking with my friends. Took me a couple milliseconds to decide.
Still
> single to this day :)

Wise decision!

Dashii