Lance Armstrong

Discussion in 'Professional Cycling' started by samuel3699, Sep 5, 2006.

1. samuel3699

samuel3699 New Member

What do yuo think of the 7 times tour winner???? Do you like him???????? Is he the world greatest i want to hear your views????????????

Tags:

2. Klodifan

Klodifan New Member

Well, if we are talking about greatness, then yes. He is the greatest doper of all time. Plus, I disliked his approach of only concentrating on one race.

3. tcklyde

tcklyde New Member

Great. Thanks. No really! What this forum needed was a new thread about Lance Armstrong.

As I was waking up this morning, I thought to myself: "Gee, I would really like to read new versions of the same hysterical comments the same fifteen people have been making for the last three years. I think that would really add something to my life."

4. Eldrack

Eldrack New Member

There are two different sides of this arguement, both of which are prepared to fight to the death whilst the poor people sat in the middle who are trying to ride their bicycles get wasted by the crossfire.

Me, I just finished building a bomb shelter and will go and hide in there until people stop caring about an athlete who has retired more than about stuff going on in the cycling world now. Could be a while.

5. Martin Jackson

Martin Jackson New Member

This whole issue has me so wound up that I can't jack off anymore.

6. TrekDedicated

TrekDedicated New Member

STOP THE MADNESS!

I'm one of the biggest LA fans out there and I can't stand anymore threads...

7. nns1400

nns1400 New Member

Is this a joke?

Let's at least change the subject, sort of, and talk about Lance and Paris Hilton. :p

8. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

How odd! For most people on the forum,this issue has quite the opposite effect.
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery,Martin.

9. cynic

cynic New Member

The kinds of drugs he used to win the TDF would not help cure what he would be catching from Paris (but they might help him keep up the pace).

10. patch70

patch70 New Member

Sorry, never heard of him. Did he win the race up the stairs of the Tour Eiffel of something?

11. whiteboytrash

whiteboytrash New Member

Watch this video of Armstrong in the Tour 1999 on the climb to Sestriere (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiCIJ2JewPE); Zulle and Gotti both later admitted to being doped up to their ear sockets with EPO and watch Armstrong ride away from them with less the one season of training under his belt... now with what we know now is this really plausible ? If Armstrong chased down Simeoni in 2006 what would we say ? I think we all would feel a lot different than we did in 2004.

12. nns1400

nns1400 New Member

13. cynic

cynic New Member

14. Bro Deal

Bro Deal New Member

LA hooking up with Paris Hilton firmly kills the argument that after chemo Armstrong would not do something to his body like doping. If you can risk your wang in a ho like Parisite Hilton, you can risk anything.

15. cynic

cynic New Member

Yes, (LOL) I think even Bobke may have to admit defeat in light of this.

16. nns1400

nns1400 New Member

Maybe, but the French press could have faked the whole thing. I mean, come on, Paris Hilton. It's so obvious.

17. cynic

cynic New Member

Touché. (Oops, used a French word there.)
    He would probably say it was a L’Equipe story using photos from French paparazzi developed by Dick Pound in a photo lab in Châtenay-Malabry and therefore, obviously, unreliable.

18. acpinto

acpinto New Member

If he chase down simeoni right now, everyone would think in a diferent moto than the cover up of PED consuming.
    Hilton would go after lance saying:
    Leave the poor boy alone, you know i only had sex with 2 people before you!:)

And them Lance:

Not on my watch, baby!:D