Lance Armstrong

samuel3699

Aug 26, 2006
What do yuo think of the 7 times tour winner???? Do you like him???????? Is he the world greatest i want to hear your views????????????

samuel3699 said:
What do yuo think of the 7 times tour winner???? Do you like him???????? Is he the world greatest i want to hear your views????????????
Well, if we are talking about greatness, then yes. He is the greatest doper of all time. Plus, I disliked his approach of only concentrating on one race.

samuel3699 said:

Great. Thanks. No really! What this forum needed was a new thread about Lance Armstrong.

As I was waking up this morning, I thought to myself: "Gee, I would really like to read new versions of the same hysterical comments the same fifteen people have been making for the last three years. I think that would really add something to my life."

There are two different sides of this arguement, both of which are prepared to fight to the death whilst the poor people sat in the middle who are trying to ride their bicycles get wasted by the crossfire.

Me, I just finished building a bomb shelter and will go and hide in there until people stop caring about an athlete who has retired more than about stuff going on in the cycling world now. Could be a while.

samuel3699 said:
This whole issue has me so wound up that I can't jack off anymore.

STOP THE MADNESS!

I'm one of the biggest LA fans out there and I can't stand anymore threads...

samuel3699 said:
Is this a joke?

Let's at least change the subject, sort of, and talk about Lance and Paris Hilton. :p

Martin Jackson said:
This whole issue has me so wound up that I can't jack off anymore.
How odd! For most people on the forum,this issue has quite the opposite effect.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery,Martin.

nns1400 said:
Let's at least change the subject, sort of, and talk about Lance and Paris Hilton. :p
The kinds of drugs he used to win the TDF would not help cure what he would be catching from Paris (but they might help him keep up the pace).

samuel3699 said:
Sorry, never heard of him. Did he win the race up the stairs of the Tour Eiffel of something?

Klodifan said:
Well, if we are talking about greatness, then yes. He is the greatest doper of all time. Plus, I disliked his approach of only concentrating on one race.
Watch this video of Armstrong in the Tour 1999 on the climb to Sestriere (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiCIJ2JewPE); Zulle and Gotti both later admitted to being doped up to their ear sockets with EPO and watch Armstrong ride away from them with less the one season of training under his belt... now with what we know now is this really plausible ? If Armstrong chased down Simeoni in 2006 what would we say ? I think we all would feel a lot different than we did in 2004.

cynic said:
The kinds of drugs he used to win the TDF would not help cure what he would be catching from Paris (but they might help him keep up the pace).
LA hooking up with Paris Hilton firmly kills the argument that after chemo Armstrong would not do something to his body like doping. If you can risk your **** in a ho like Parisite Hilton, you can risk anything.

Bro Deal said:
LA hooking up with Paris Hilton firmly kills the argument that after chemo Armstrong would not do something to his body like doping. If you can risk your **** in a ho like Parisite Hilton, you can risk anything.
Yes, (LOL) I think even Bobke may have to admit defeat in light of this.

cynic said:
Yes, (LOL) I think even Bobke may have to admit defeat in light of this.
Maybe, but the French press could have faked the whole thing. I mean, come on, Paris Hilton. It's so obvious.

nns1400 said:
Maybe, but the French press could have faked the whole thing. I mean, come on, Paris Hilton. It's so obvious.
Touché. (Oops, used a French word there.)
He would probably say it was a L’Equipe story using photos from French paparazzi developed by **** Pound in a photo lab in Châtenay-Malabry and therefore, obviously, unreliable.

cynic said:
Touché. (Oops, used a French word there.)
He would probably say it was a L’Equipe story using photos from French paparazzi developed by **** Pound in a photo lab in Châtenay-Malabry and therefore, obviously, unreliable.
If he chase down simeoni right now, everyone would think in a diferent moto than the cover up of PED consuming.
Hilton would go after lance saying:
Leave the poor boy alone, you know i only had sex with 2 people before you!:)

And them Lance:

Not on my watch, baby!:D