Lance Armstrong's brake levers

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by bag_head, Jan 29, 2004.

1. cydewaze

cydewaze New Member

Campy makes some nice stuff. Wouldn't use it on my bike, but still, nice stuff.

2. BungedUP

BungedUP New Member

While I'm sure that Lance didn't use this setup for this reason, he still brings us all closer together: unifying both STI die-hards AND wobbly-riding, downtube-shifter freaks like myself. If only he would run for President and unite the U.S. in the same way. Damn, I think I'm going to go buy an STI lever just to show my solidarity for all shifting mechanisms. Maybe I'll buy a Campy brake lever, and a Suntour rear D. to go with it...

3. aussiemike

aussiemike New Member

:eek:
    Hey Donkey,
    After reading your profile i wasn't suprised at all to see that your from Tasmania, obviously spelling and grammar are still to be added to the States primary school english criteria. Its a weight saving measure used by lance in the mountains, plain and simple! :eek:

4. babylou

babylou New Member

You have at least seven grammatical errors in your two sentence statement. He who casts stones in a glass house.....

5. dkota_rt

dkota_rt New Member

Who cares what the crack smoking butt pirate Pantani used. This post is about Lance's levers.

6. meehs

meehs New Member

Well, you did a lot better job than me deciphering that post. I assume English is not king_matt87's first language. I couldn't even figure out what the hell he was talking about.