Lance Armstrong's Hour Record Bike

crit PRO wrote:
> This just in. Lance will be attempting the Hour Record 11 days after
> the 2005 Tour de France. The new machine is pictured at the link below:

Looks like the latest super aero HED wheels.

"crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> This just in. Lance will be attempting the Hour Record 11 days after
> the 2005 Tour de France. The new machine is pictured at the link below:
>

> http://www.sportbilen.se/bilder/bilder/tweel51024.jpg
>
> crit PRO
>
> first with the scoop....again.

This is so obviously false. Anyone can see the nose of the saddle is ahead
of the bottom bracket. Clearly not UCI legal.
--
Bob C.

"Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

On 25 Feb 2005 03:16:34 -0800, "crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote:

>This just in. Lance will be attempting the Hour Record 11 days after
>the 2005 Tour de France. The new machine is pictured at the link below:
>

>http://www.sportbilen.se/bilder/bilder/tweel51024.jpg
>
>crit PRO
>
> first with the scoop....again.

Looks great in metallic, but will look like **** when painted the
Discovery colors. And you leave the important questions unanswered.
Where can I buy one and do they throw in a Discovery jersey so I can
look way cool?

(The toughest thing about Lance Armstrong's life must be showing up at
a charity ride and seeing ten-twelve people dressed up like him, on a
team color bike, and not break out laughing so hard he pops stitches.)

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...