Lance Autographs

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jj, Jun 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jj

Jj Guest

I am a big Lance fan, and I enjoy collecting bike stuff. Is the best way to get Lance to sign
    stuff at races?

Tags:

2. Tom Kunich

Tom Kunich Guest

"jj" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I am a big Lance fan, and I enjoy collecting bike stuff. Is the best way to get Lance to sign
    > stuff at races?

Wait for when he's an old has-been making the bike show circuits and signing his posters.

3. Jan

Jan Guest

jj wrote:
    > I am a big Lance fan, and I enjoy collecting bike stuff. Is the best way to get Lance to sign
    > stuff at races?

You could try asking him nicely !!!

Took his autobiography to the Tour of Murcia in 2001 and he was happy to sign it. As was Santiago
    Botero to sign "Kings of the Mountains" at the Vuelta last year- in which he wrote a lovely
    dedication and dated it.

Jan

---
    Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
    Version: 6.0.489 / Virus Database: 288 - Release Date: 10/06/03

4. David Ryan

David Ryan Guest

Jan wrote:
    >
    > jj wrote:
    > > I am a big Lance fan, and I enjoy collecting bike stuff. Is the best way to get Lance to sign
    > > stuff at races?
    >
    > You could try asking him nicely !!!
    >
    > Took his autobiography to the Tour of Murcia in 2001 and he was happy to sign it. As was Santiago
    > Botero to sign "Kings of the Mountains" at the Vuelta last year- in which he wrote a lovely
    > dedication and dated it.
    >
    > Jan

I have an autographed picture on my wall that was sent to me after my injury.

5. Kyle Miller

Kyle Miller Guest

[email protected] (jj) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > stuff at races

Just go to ebay auctions. Plenty of Lance autographed items there

Kyle

6. Tritonrider

Tritonrider Guest

>From: [email protected] (Kyle Miller)

>Just go to ebay auctions. Plenty of Lance autographed items there
    >
    >Kyle
    >

Doesn't that suck! People complain about athlete's attitudes about signing autographs, but with
    this crap happening, can you blame them? Got some cool Telekom stuff signed by Riis you will never
    see on E-Bay. Still gotta get a Jan Autograph. Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.