Lance Autographs

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jj, Jun 16, 2003.

  1. Jj

    Jj Guest

    I am a big Lance fan, and I enjoy collecting bike stuff. Is the best way to get Lance to sign
    stuff at races?

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "jj" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I am a big Lance fan, and I enjoy collecting bike stuff. Is the best way to get Lance to sign
    > stuff at races?

    Wait for when he's an old has-been making the bike show circuits and signing his posters.

  3. Jan

    Jan Guest

    jj wrote:
    > I am a big Lance fan, and I enjoy collecting bike stuff. Is the best way to get Lance to sign
    > stuff at races?

    You could try asking him nicely !!!

    Took his autobiography to the Tour of Murcia in 2001 and he was happy to sign it. As was Santiago
    Botero to sign "Kings of the Mountains" at the Vuelta last year- in which he wrote a lovely
    dedication and dated it.

    Jan

    ---

  4. David Ryan

    David Ryan Guest

    Jan wrote:

    > jj wrote:
    > > I am a big Lance fan, and I enjoy collecting bike stuff. Is the best way to get Lance to sign
    > > stuff at races?
    >
    > You could try asking him nicely !!!
    >
    > Took his autobiography to the Tour of Murcia in 2001 and he was happy to sign it. As was Santiago
    > Botero to sign "Kings of the Mountains" at the Vuelta last year- in which he wrote a lovely
    > dedication and dated it.
    >
    > Jan

    I have an autographed picture on my wall that was sent to me after my injury.

  5. Kyle Miller

    Kyle Miller Guest

    [email protected] (jj) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I am a big Lance fan, and I enjoy collecting bike stuff. Is the best way to get Lance to sign
    > stuff at races

    Just go to ebay auctions. Plenty of Lance autographed items there

    Kyle

  6. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    >From: [email protected] (Kyle Miller)

    >Just go to ebay auctions. Plenty of Lance autographed items there
    >
    >Kyle

    Doesn't that suck! People complain about athlete's attitudes about signing autographs, but with
    this crap happening, can you blame them? Got some cool Telekom stuff signed by Riis you will never
    see on E-Bay. Still gotta get a Jan Autograph. Bill