Lance bangs up LA ho and skips town to France

whiteboytrash

Mar 9, 2005
Well, this puts a whole new spin on Lance Armstrong’s whole fear-of-commitment, perpetual ladies' man image.

Over the past few years, the cycling bro has dated and dumped singer Sheryl Crow, designer Tory Burch, an Olsen (maybe) and most famously, actress Kate Hudson.

But he’s gonna be a daddy? Armstrong and girlfriend Anna Hansen are expecting their first child together, the cycling man tells People.

"Anna and I are thrilled to confirm that we are expecting in June and our families are ecstatic and grateful," he says in a statement. "We are very much looking forward to what 2009 brings on many fronts. We appreciate respecting our privacy, as we are both eager to celebrate the holidays as a family."

In September, Armstrong, 37, who won seven straight Tour de France races after beating testicular cancer, announced his return to professional cycling in 2009.

He has three children, Luke, 9, and twins Isabella and Grace, 7, with ex-wife Kristin, who were conceived through in vitro fertilization with sperm frozen prior to Armstrong's chemotherapy.

That said, we assume the same can inferred for the new baby, right?

Wrong. This child was reportedly conceived the good old-fashioned way.

In other words, surprise! Lance, who had one testicle surgically removed due to cancer, seems to have a working one left. This is reportedly rare in testicular cancer survivors.

Just call him "The Sperminator!"

Maybe they should start drug testing his sperm...

Children should look up to this man as an example of how to live. His character is unblemished.

jimmypop said:
Children should look up to this man as an example of how to live. His character is unblemished.
Maybe you're right.
This news on Christmas and whole that comeback fuss are leaving impression that Nike is (re)making new idol. It's already seen scenario with comeback as metaphor to Biblical story of resurrection and Easter. So, get conclusions by yourselves... First cancer and then 7 Tours, and after that retirement and comeback.
Nike is playing with archetypes of most of their consumers. The thing they've already done succesfully.

Andrija said:
Maybe you're right.
This news on Christmas and whole that comeback fuss are leaving impression that Nike is (re)making new idol. It's already seen scenario with comeback as metaphor to Biblical story of resurrection and Easter. So, get conclusions by yourselves... First cancer and then 7 Tours, and after that retirement and comeback.
Nike is playing with archetypes of most of their consumers. The thing they've already done succesfully.
wwwwe

I been married and divorced. For the last four years I just been trying to score younger ladies for one-nighters...i dont mind what Lance does, he just does it a higher level than me !!:rolleyes:

Andrija said:
Maybe you're right.
eewww

whiteboytrash said:
Blah
blah
blah
blah
Blah

That would fall under U.S. Swim team jurisdiction.:rolleyes:

-lw

Tim Lamkin said:
This place is like a gabby gazette nothing good about cycling :rolleyes:
Of course it's about cycling. Lance cycled to said ho's house, knocked her up and then cycled home. I think the exercise physiologists call this 'cross training'. It's going to help Lance win races.

whiteboytrash said:
Well, this puts a whole new spin on Lance Armstrong’s whole fear-of-commitment, perpetual ladies' man image.

Over the past few years, the cycling bro has dated and dumped singer Sheryl Crow, designer Tory Burch, an Olsen (maybe) and most famously, actress Kate Hudson.

But he’s gonna be a daddy? Armstrong and girlfriend Anna Hansen are expecting their first child together, the cycling man tells People.

"Anna and I are thrilled to confirm that we are expecting in June and our families are ecstatic and grateful," he says in a statement. "We are very much looking forward to what 2009 brings on many fronts. We appreciate respecting our privacy, as we are both eager to celebrate the holidays as a family."

In September, Armstrong, 37, who won seven straight Tour de France races after beating testicular cancer, announced his return to professional cycling in 2009.

He has three children, Luke, 9, and twins Isabella and Grace, 7, with ex-wife Kristin, who were conceived through in vitro fertilization with sperm frozen prior to Armstrong's chemotherapy.

That said, we assume the same can inferred for the new baby, right?

Wrong. This child was reportedly conceived the good old-fashioned way.

In other words, surprise! Lance, who had one testicle surgically removed due to cancer, seems to have a working one left. This is reportedly rare in testicular cancer survivors.

eww