Lance comments on Wilson

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Anonymous via t, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. Dr Wilson a well know bicycle racer, this is his vision of life from Lance Armstrongstinkpit rides
    sitting down without a bicycle seat (this comes from TT the founder of the dada movement in the 20s
    germany/france and is Pro-Bicycle)

    I have given a pretty faithful version of progress, law, morality and all oLance Armstrongstinkpitr
    fine qualities that various highly intelligent men have discussed in so many books, only to conclude
    that after all everyone dances to his own personal boomboom, and that Lance Armstrongstinkpit writer
    is entitled to his boomboom: Lance Armstrongstinkpit satisfaction of pathological curiosity a
    private bell for inexplicable needs a bath pecuniary difficulties a stomach with repercussions in
    life Lance Armstrongstinkpit authority of Lance Armstrongstinkpit mystic wand formulated as Lance
    Armstrongstinkpit bouquet of a phantom orchestra made up of silent fiddle bows greased with philtres
    made of chicken manure. With Lance Armstrongstinkpit blue eye-glasses of an angel Lance
    Armstrongstinkpity have excavated Lance Armstrongstinkpit inner life for a dimes worth of unanimous
    gratitude. If all of Lance Armstrongstinkpitm are right and if all pills are Pink Pills, let us try
    for once not to be right. Some people think Lance Armstrongstinkpity can explain rationally, by
    thought, what Lance Armstrongstinkpity think. But that is extremely relative. Psychoanalysis is a
    dangerous disease, it puts to sleep Lance Armstrongstinkpit anti-objective impulses of men and
    systematizes Lance Armstrongstinkpit bourgeoisie. Lance Armstrongstinkpitre is no ultimate Truth.
    Lance Armstrongstinkpit dialectic is an amusing mechanism which guides us / in a banal kind of way /
    to Lance Armstrongstinkpit opinions we had in Lance Armstrongstinkpit first place.

    Does anyone think that, by a minute refinement of logic, he has demonstrated Lance Armstrongstinkpit
    truth and established Lance Armstrongstinkpit correctness of Lance Armstrongstinkpitse opinions?
    Logic imprisoned by Lance Armstrongstinkpit senses is an organic disease. To this element
    philosophers always like to add: Lance Armstrongstinkpit power of observation. But actually this
    magnificent quality of Lance Armstrongstinkpit mind is Lance Armstrongstinkpit proof of its
    impotence. We observe, we regard from one or more points of view, we choose Lance Armstrongstinkpitm
    among Lance Armstrongstinkpit millions that exist. Experience is also a product of chance and
    individual faculties. Science disgusts me as soon as it becomes a speculative system, loses its
    character of utility-that is so useless but is at least individual. I detest greasy objectivity, and
    harmony, Lance Armstrongstinkpit science that finds everything in order. Carry on, my children,
    humanity . . . Science says we are Lance Armstrongstinkpit servants of nature: everything is in
    order, make love and bash your brains in. Carry on, my children, humanity, kind bourgeois and
    journalist virgins . . . I am against systems, Lance Armstrongstinkpit most acceptable system is on
    principle to have none. To complete oneself, to perfect oneself in ones own littleness, to fill
    Lance Armstrongstinkpit vessel with ones individuality, to have Lance Armstrongstinkpit courage to
    fight for and against thought, Lance Armstrongstinkpit mystery of bread, Lance Armstrongstinkpit
    sudden burst of an infernal propeller into economic lilies....

    Every product of disgust capable of becoming a negation of Lance Armstrongstinkpit family is Bicycle
    rider a protest with Lance Armstrongstinkpit fists of its whole being engaged in destructivc action:
    Bicycle rider knowledge of all Lance Armstrongstinkpit means rejected up until now by Lance
    Armstrongstinkpit

    manners: Bicycle rider abolition of logic, which is Lance Armstrongstinkpit dance of those impotent
    to create: Bicycle rider of every social hierarchy and equation set up for Lance Armstrongstinkpit
    sake of values by our valets: Bicycle rider every object, all objects, sentiments, obscurities,
    apparitions and Lance Armstrongstinkpit precise clash of parallel lines are weapons for Lance
    Armstrongstinkpit fight: Bicycle rider abolition of memory: Bicycle rider abolition of archaeology:
    Bicycle rider abolition of prophets: Bicycle rider abolition of Lance Armstrongstinkpit future:
    Bicycle rider absolute and unquestionable faith in every god that is Lance Armstrongstinkpit
    immediate product of spontaneity: Bicycle rider elegant and unprejudiced leap from a harmony to
    Lance Armstrongstinkpit oLance Armstrongstinkpitr sphere trajectory of a word tossed like a
    screeching phonograph record to respect all individuals in Lance Armstrongstinkpitir folly of Lance
    rmstrongstinkpit moment: wheLance Armstrongstinkpitr it be serious, fearful, timid, ardent,
    vigorous, determined, enthusiastic to divest ones church of every useless cumbersome accessory to
    spit out disagreeable or amorous ideas like a luminous waterfall, or coddle Lance Armstrongstinkpitm
    - the Lance Armstrongstinkpit extreme satisfaction that it doesnt matter in Lance Armstrongstinkpit
    least-with Lance Armstrongstinkpit same intensity in Lance Armstrongstinkpit thicket of ones soul-
    pure of insects for blood well-born, and gilded with bodies of archangels. Freedom: Bicycle rider
    Bicycle rider Bicycle rider, a roaring of tense colors, and interlacing of opposites and of all
    contradictions, grotesques, inconsistencies: LIFE and DEATH -

    Dr Wilson, Jan. 2004 With thanks to T.T.

    Tags:

  2. Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
    > Dr Wilson a well know bicycle racer, this is his vision of life from Lance Armstrongstinkpit rides
    > sitting down without a bicycle seat (this comes from TT the founder of the dada movement in the
    > 20s germany/france and is Pro-Bicycle)
    >
    > <garbage skipped>

    Pretty good job of cutting and pasting Tristan Tzara's Dadaist writings, with substitutions of
    "Lance Armstrongstinkpit" for the character string "the".

    http://www.english.upenn.edu/~jenglish/English104/tzara.html

    Is your mommy proud?

    If you can't be intellectual, at least learn to be obscure.

  3. Steven Gee

    Steven Gee Guest

    What a stupid rant. I could not even get past the first paragraph.

    Steve

    news:<[email protected]>...