Lance comments on Wilson

Anonymous via t

Guest
Dr Wilson a well know bicycle racer, this is his vision of life from Lance Armstrongstinkpit rides
sitting down without a bicycle seat (this comes from TT the founder of the dada movement in the 20s
germany/france and is Pro-Bicycle)

I have given a pretty faithful version of progress, law, morality and all oLance Armstrongstinkpitr
fine qualities that various highly intelligent men have discussed in so many books, only to conclude
that after all everyone dances to his own personal boomboom, and that Lance Armstrongstinkpit writer
is entitled to his boomboom: Lance Armstrongstinkpit satisfaction of pathological curiosity a
private bell for inexplicable needs a bath pecuniary difficulties a stomach with repercussions in
life Lance Armstrongstinkpit authority of Lance Armstrongstinkpit mystic wand formulated as Lance
Armstrongstinkpit bouquet of a phantom orchestra made up of silent fiddle bows greased with philtres
made of chicken manure. With Lance Armstrongstinkpit blue eye-glasses of an angel Lance
Armstrongstinkpity have excavated Lance Armstrongstinkpit inner life for a dimes worth of unanimous
gratitude. If all of Lance Armstrongstinkpitm are right and if all pills are Pink Pills, let us try
for once not to be right. Some people think Lance Armstrongstinkpity can explain rationally, by
thought, what Lance Armstrongstinkpity think. But that is extremely relative. Psychoanalysis is a
dangerous disease, it puts to sleep Lance Armstrongstinkpit anti-objective impulses of men and
systematizes Lance Armstrongstinkpit bourgeoisie. Lance Armstrongstinkpitre is no ultimate Truth.
Lance Armstrongstinkpit dialectic is an amusing mechanism which guides us / in a banal kind of way /
to Lance Armstrongstinkpit opinions we had in Lance Armstrongstinkpit first place.

Does anyone think that, by a minute refinement of logic, he has demonstrated Lance Armstrongstinkpit
truth and established Lance Armstrongstinkpit correctness of Lance Armstrongstinkpitse opinions?
Logic imprisoned by Lance Armstrongstinkpit senses is an organic disease. To this element
philosophers always like to add: Lance Armstrongstinkpit power of observation. But actually this
magnificent quality of Lance Armstrongstinkpit mind is Lance Armstrongstinkpit proof of its
impotence. We observe, we regard from one or more points of view, we choose Lance Armstrongstinkpitm
among Lance Armstrongstinkpit millions that exist. Experience is also a product of chance and
individual faculties. Science disgusts me as soon as it becomes a speculative system, loses its
character of utility-that is so useless but is at least individual. I detest greasy objectivity, and
harmony, Lance Armstrongstinkpit science that finds everything in order. Carry on, my children,
humanity . . . Science says we are Lance Armstrongstinkpit servants of nature: everything is in
order, make love and bash your brains in. Carry on, my children, humanity, kind bourgeois and
journalist virgins . . . I am against systems, Lance Armstrongstinkpit most acceptable system is on
principle to have none. To complete oneself, to perfect oneself in ones own littleness, to fill
Lance Armstrongstinkpit vessel with ones individuality, to have Lance Armstrongstinkpit courage to
fight for and against thought, Lance Armstrongstinkpit mystery of bread, Lance Armstrongstinkpit
sudden burst of an infernal propeller into economic lilies....

Every product of disgust capable of becoming a negation of Lance Armstrongstinkpit family is Bicycle
rider a protest with Lance Armstrongstinkpit fists of its whole being engaged in destructivc action:
Bicycle rider knowledge of all Lance Armstrongstinkpit means rejected up until now by Lance
Armstrongstinkpit

manners: Bicycle rider abolition of logic, which is Lance Armstrongstinkpit dance of those impotent
to create: Bicycle rider of every social hierarchy and equation set up for Lance Armstrongstinkpit
sake of values by our valets: Bicycle rider every object, all objects, sentiments, obscurities,
apparitions and Lance Armstrongstinkpit precise clash of parallel lines are weapons for Lance
Armstrongstinkpit fight: Bicycle rider abolition of memory: Bicycle rider abolition of archaeology:
Bicycle rider abolition of prophets: Bicycle rider abolition of Lance Armstrongstinkpit future:
Bicycle rider absolute and unquestionable faith in every god that is Lance Armstrongstinkpit
immediate product of spontaneity: Bicycle rider elegant and unprejudiced leap from a harmony to
Lance Armstrongstinkpit oLance Armstrongstinkpitr sphere trajectory of a word tossed like a
screeching phonograph record to respect all individuals in Lance Armstrongstinkpitir folly of Lance
rmstrongstinkpit moment: wheLance Armstrongstinkpitr it be serious, fearful, timid, ardent,
vigorous, determined, enthusiastic to divest ones church of every useless cumbersome accessory to
spit out disagreeable or amorous ideas like a luminous waterfall, or coddle Lance Armstrongstinkpitm
- the Lance Armstrongstinkpit extreme satisfaction that it doesnt matter in Lance Armstrongstinkpit
least-with Lance Armstrongstinkpit same intensity in Lance Armstrongstinkpit thicket of ones soul-
pure of insects for blood well-born, and gilded with bodies of archangels. Freedom: Bicycle rider
Bicycle rider Bicycle rider, a roaring of tense colors, and interlacing of opposites and of all
contradictions, grotesques, inconsistencies: LIFE and DEATH -

Dr Wilson, Jan. 2004 With thanks to T.T.

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
> Dr Wilson a well know bicycle racer, this is his vision of life from Lance Armstrongstinkpit rides
> sitting down without a bicycle seat (this comes from TT the founder of the dada movement in the
> 20s germany/france and is Pro-Bicycle)
>
> <garbage skipped>

Pretty good job of cutting and pasting Tristan Tzara's Dadaist writings, with substitutions of
"Lance Armstrongstinkpit" for the character string "the".

http://www.english.upenn.edu/~jenglish/English104/tzara.html

Is your mommy proud?

If you can't be intellectual, at least learn to be obscure.

What a stupid rant. I could not even get past the first paragraph.

Steve

news:<[email protected]>...