Lance Competitive in Kona Tri World Championships Dave Scott doesn't thinks so!

crankboys said:
Here is Chris Carnmichael's resposne:

CNA: And the reports of Lance in the 2011 Ironman. What are your thoughts on how he will go?

Chris: It’s a little early to start speculating about that… however Lance did start his career as a tri-athlete before switching to cycling

Full interview here:

Interview: Chris Carmichael Part Two

I'm not reading that sht. Post something his real coach Michele Ferrari has to say about it

This is a professional cycling forum I thought? Can we move this thread to triathlon??

roadhouse said:
that same one thousand dollars i'm putting up covers that too.

Current exchange rate is R7.6 to $1.

That means R7,600 in my pocket. Perhaps some XTR drippings for my race bike...

:D

I think this is what will happen to Big Lance in Kona :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb1EYB-VzVI&feature=related[/ame]

steve said:
I think this is what will happen to Big Lance in Kona :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb1EYB-VzVI&feature=related

That can't be real! It's got to be either an optical illusion or allusion. Or maybe the video was made using digitial moving picture effects or claymation.

Indurain didn't know it wasn't about the bike, because Pink Slip hadn't made the discovery yet. If Indurain had only known....Imagine how much greater his career could have been!

What does that mean ??? bump ???? secret bubble language again ??

or maybe just too hard to watch Steve's posted vid of Big Lance becoming real small ?

gman0482 said:
What does that mean ??? bump ???? secret bubble language again ??

or maybe just too hard to watch Steve's posted vid of Big Lance becoming real small ?
'Bumping' a thread is nothing more than a very annoying 4-letter post in a thread that moves it back to the top of the list, any thread will move back up the list when it gets a new post.

A while back, Steve had the replies set up so that a reply had to contain at least 10 characters, this was to discourage the annoying 'bump' that we see now & then... :rolleyes:

and what discourages stalking so i don't have to bump nor reply to avoid the juvenile stalkers at large? there's a time and a place to interfere so as to be seen and maybe in the IT world at your level it's nice and all but there are real Ironmen reading all of this and it's now a joke on your part to only see things one way but you're right, i shouldnt even be having to bump up a thread so i ask you again, what discourages stalkers? how other is it exactly that i am supposed to ignore the juvenile antics of said juvenile stalkers and still get my point across across that i have no intention of playing with them this session of recess than to bump, which is what we are seeing here? you tell me, IT.

roadhouse said:
and what discourages stalking so i don't have to bump nor reply to avoid the juvenile stalkers at large?
< snip >
Well, may I ask how you believe you're being 'stalked'?

roadhouse said:
...and maybe in the IT world at your level it's nice and all...
Let me state for the record, I don't work in IT, I'm an electrician who specializes in fire alarm systems. I'm not an IT guru, and I don't play one on TV...

cyberlegend1994 said:
Quite true. Feel free to use it to contact any of us if you think someone here is 'stalking' you, we'll be more than happy to deal with it. :rolleyes:

oh.good.gawd.just.kill.me.now. go back to IT school, son, you're in the wrong business here.

wait for it.....

.....wait for it......

....just a little longer.....

roadhouse said:
oh.good.gawd.just.kill.me.now. go back to IT school, son, you're in the wrong business here.
< snip>
At the risk of repeating myself...
cyberlegend1994 said:
Let me state for the record, I don't work in IT, I'm an electrician who specializes in fire alarm systems. I'm not an IT guru, and I don't play one on TV...

ACK!@!!*&^%!! :D you kill me Cyber. :D you're good peeps but at least it's finally easy to see that you are naturally and evenly unaware and evenly flared with everyone. gives 'golly,sailor' an entirely new meaning.

good peeps you is cyber, you made me laugh....hard. thanks. <tears ROFLMAO> :)