Lance Competitive in Kona Tri World Championships Dave Scott doesn't thinks so!

cyberlegend1994 said:
At the risk of repeating myself...

Use a slower font. It helps the learning impaired.

So, you're saying you're not in IT, right?

Fire alarm systems......have you ever been a firefighter? It seems a common history with alarm system/sprinkler system folks.

this is where i'd normally not say anything about this thread being derailed and cry like a woman who left her tampon in for far too long and is now suffering from tss due to the fact that there's the bike cafe for this type of conversation because i'm not alienator so i won't.

just saying. :rolleyes:

:Ddamn cyber, i'm tearing up here. :D
i think this is the first time i've laughed this hard due to this forum so thanks, it was about damned time!...and i can't stop! :D

:D ouch, my sides hurt. :D

alienator said:
So, you're saying you're not in IT, right?
Correct.

alienator said:
Fire alarm systems......have you ever been a firefighter? It seems a common history with alarm system/sprinkler system folks.
No, I've never been in the fire service, but since I do a lot of fire alarm work, I am, however, on a first-name basis with a lot of members of the fire service in different towns.

Now, with all of the above said, is it possible to get this thread back on its rightful course?

Can Big Lance win Kona? Sure, if all the other front runners succumb to ptomaine poisoning, first. Even then, he'll finish behind the ladies' winner.

I must admit, I'm with roadhouse on this one. I think B.Lance will win Kona, and TDF.

I got your back roadhouse. ;)

gman0482 said:
I must admit, I'm with roadhouse on this one. I think B.Lance will win Kona, and TDF.

I got your back roadhouse. ;)

In Kona, I think B. Lance will finish very closely behind Ms. Katy Schuffenstein of Narragansett, Rhode Island, despite the fact that Ms. Schuffenstein will have given him a 30 minute head start.

Here's Ms. Schuffenstein training with her two brothers:

fatfamilyREX_468x390.jpg

Is there strict drug testing in triathlon, as in pro cycling?? Just curious..:confused: Not strictly on topic but more so than some of the posts in this thread..:D

alienator said:
In Kona, I think B. Lance will finish very closely behind Ms. Katy Schuffenstein of Narragansett, Rhode Island, despite the fact that Ms. Schuffenstein will have given him a 30 minute head start.

Here's Ms. Schuffenstein training with her two brothers:

fatfamilyREX_468x390.jpg

Yea she will definitely smoke Big Lance on the downhills. No need for aerodynamics at that point... Running they might be equal, but Lance will have her at the swim. Unless she wears my arm ducklings... It will be a close one.

Scotttri said:
Lance has no chance!!!! He'll be mucky to break 9 hours

Interesting thought. Do you think he was mucky after the Leadville race? You know with the weather that's been had for the Northern Classics the last few years, no one's be getting really mucky.

ahhhhh..... The beauty of anonymous forum surfing is a bliss isn't it ???

Well maybe a little ignorance and psychosis is a bliss as well, but with that said........

I BET MY CAR, MY BIKE, AND MY BANK ACCOUNT !!! oh, yea, i don't know what I'm betting on, but nonetheless, I BET IT ALL !!!

On what exactly are you betting on???

As for mucky........L's look like M's after a bottle of bundy ( Dark rum for all you non Aussies ) But I reckon he'll be muckin his pants tryin to achieve what i'm sure he will claim he can do

Scotttri said:
On what exactly are you betting on???

Oh I'm not sure what I'm betting on, but I'm betting everything ! Since this is anonymous virtual betting, I'm willing to bet everything I got, on anything.

Actually, I bet that Big Lance will win the next 7 TDF, and the next 7 Kona in a row..... giving all 30 minute head starts.