Lance Crashes, Okay (If you can trust Google translaton)

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by David Ryan, Jun 13, 2003.

  1. David Ryan

    David Ryan Guest

    12:57 We could not put on line information since the departure because of an absence of network.
    Five men are at the head and have 1' 20 in advance on the group with the km 24. It is about
    Sylvain Chavanel, Nicolas Portal, Vicente Garcia-Acosta, Thor Hushovd and Médéric Clain. Lance
    Armstrong fell in the descent leading of Morzine to Taninges, apparently without gravity. It set
    out again accompanied by all its fellow-members. It has just joined the group in the descent of
    the collar of Châtillon. http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcriterium.ledauphi-
    ne.com%2Fcriterium03%2Fetapes%2Fetape5%2Fdirect%2Fdirect.php&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=-
    UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

    Tags:

  2. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    > Lance Armstrong fell in the descent leading of Morzine to Taninges,
    apparently without gravity.

    It must be a very high mountain if there's no gravity ;-)

    "David Ryan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > 12:57 We could not put on line information since the departure because of an
    absence of network. Five men are at the head and have 1' 20 in advance on the group with the km 24.
    It is about Sylvain Chavanel, Nicolas Portal, Vicente Garcia-Acosta, Thor Hushovd and Médéric Clain.
    Lance Armstrong fell in the descent leading of Morzine to Taninges, apparently without gravity. It
    set out again accompanied by all its fellow-members. It has just joined the group in the descent of
    the collar of Châtillon.

    http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcriterium.ledauphine.co
    m%2Fcriterium03%2Fetapes%2Fetape5%2Fdirect%2Fdirect.php&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=
    en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

  3. David Ryan

    David Ryan Guest

    Ronald wrote:

    > > Lance Armstrong fell in the descent leading of Morzine to Taninges,
    > apparently without gravity.
    >
    > It must be a very high mountain if there's no gravity ;-)
    >
    > "David Ryan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > 12:57 We could not put on line information since the departure because of an
    > absence of network. Five men are at the head and have 1' 20 in advance on the group with the km
    > 24. It is about Sylvain Chavanel, Nicolas Portal, Vicente Garcia-Acosta, Thor Hushovd and Médéric
    > Clain. Lance Armstrong fell in the descent leading of Morzine to Taninges, apparently without
    > gravity. It set out again accompanied by all its fellow-members. It has just joined the group in
    > the descent of the collar of Châtillon.
    > >
    > http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcriterium.ledauphine.com%2Fcriterium03%2Feta-
    > pes%2Fetape5%2Fdirect%2Fdirect.php&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

    When you fall and God turns off the gravity so you don't get hurt, everybody else *really* have
    to worry ;-)

  4. In article <[email protected]>, David Ryan <[email protected]> wrote:
    >When you fall and God turns off the gravity so you don't get hurt, everybody else *really* have to
    >worry ;-)

    I don't know about you, but it looks like it hurts to me...

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2003/jun03/dauphine/?id=stage5/003armstrong
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2003/jun03/dauphine/?id=stage5/cycling-criteriumdauphi-30

    --
    Mike Iglesias Email: [email protected] University of California, Irvine phone: 949-824-6926
    Network & Academic Computing Services FAX: 949-824-2069

  5. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Mike Iglesias) wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>, David Ryan <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >When you fall and God turns off the gravity so you don't get hurt, everybody else *really* have
    > >to worry ;-)
    >
    > I don't know about you, but it looks like it hurts to me...
    >
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2003/jun03/dauphine/?id=stage5/003armstrong

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2003/jun03/dauphine/?id=stage5/cycling-criteriumdauphi-30

    Looks bloody, but did anyone see that photo on cyclingnews.com, of poor Baden cooke? The guy is a
    mere shred- just looking at him is painful! Lance has a little booboo compared to that.