Lance CRUSHES Dauphine Time Trial

Ronde Chumpion

Guest
Hey

Just wanted to see what all you morons who thought his form was bad think now.

Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

"ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey
>
> Just wanted to see what all you morons who thought his form was bad think
now.

I think his form is very bad. Racers do not look that bad on climbs unless something is the matter
with them.

K. Gringioni

ps. I can tell who is on drugs by looking at race results on the web

the only he anyone else will win the tour is for him to lose it by falling down. millar is
definately going to have a good year at the tour though. 3rd in classic alps and now maybe 2nd
overall in dauphine.....its amazing what leaving the bar scene will do for your training.

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:43:12 GMT, "Kurgan Gringioni"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Hey
>>
>> Just wanted to see what all you morons who thought his form was bad think
>now.
>

>I think his form is very bad. Racers do not look that bad on climbs unless something is the matter
>with them.

No, you can look like that when you CRUSH the competition. From what I saw, Lance was 1:07 in front
of second place Millar. Wow. Millar is no slouch in the TT.

Lindsay
----------------------------
"One of the annoying things about believing in free will and individual responsibility is the
difficulty of finding somebody to blame your problems on. And when you do find somebody, it's
remarkable how often his picture turns up on your driver's license."

P.J. O'Rourke

In article <[email protected]>, "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote:

> the only he anyone else will win the tour is for him to lose it by falling down. millar is
> definately going to have a good year at the tour though. 3rd in classic alps and now maybe 2nd
> overall in dauphine.....its amazing what leaving the bar scene will do for your training.

I don't think anyone thought his form was bad. Didn't he finish in fifth last year in the TT?
SOmething like that.

> Just wanted to see what all you morons who thought his form was bad think
now.

Oh no, he's peaking too early. The guys who suck now surely will kick his ass in the Tour.

"ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey
>
> Just wanted to see what all you morons who thought his form was bad think
now.

> Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

I wonder if Millar will ever be able to last for a whole 3 weeks. That man could become dangerous,
and probably even more annoying.

news:[email protected]...

"Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I wonder if Millar will ever be able to last for a whole 3 weeks. That man could become dangerous,
> and probably even more annoying.

He's got a lot of talent, and as a Brit it'd be nice to see some Brits in real podiums - but the
difficulty of avoiding seeing the post-race *****ing/bragging session...

Peter