Lance CRUSHES Dauphine Time Trial

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Chumpion, Jun 11, 2003.

  1. Hey

    Just wanted to see what all you morons who thought his form was bad think now.

    Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

    Tags:

  2. "ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hey
    >
    > Just wanted to see what all you morons who thought his form was bad think
    now.

    I think his form is very bad. Racers do not look that bad on climbs unless something is the matter
    with them.

    K. Gringioni

    ps. I can tell who is on drugs by looking at race results on the web

  3. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    the only he anyone else will win the tour is for him to lose it by falling down. millar is
    definately going to have a good year at the tour though. 3rd in classic alps and now maybe 2nd
    overall in dauphine.....its amazing what leaving the bar scene will do for your training.

  4. Lindsay

    Lindsay Guest

    On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:43:12 GMT, "Kurgan Gringioni"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Hey
    >>
    >> Just wanted to see what all you morons who thought his form was bad think
    >now.
    >

    >I think his form is very bad. Racers do not look that bad on climbs unless something is the matter
    >with them.

    No, you can look like that when you CRUSH the competition. From what I saw, Lance was 1:07 in front
    of second place Millar. Wow. Millar is no slouch in the TT.

    Lindsay
    ----------------------------
    "One of the annoying things about believing in free will and individual responsibility is the
    difficulty of finding somebody to blame your problems on. And when you do find somebody, it's
    remarkable how often his picture turns up on your driver's license."

    P.J. O'Rourke

  5. In article <[email protected]>, "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > the only he anyone else will win the tour is for him to lose it by falling down. millar is
    > definately going to have a good year at the tour though. 3rd in classic alps and now maybe 2nd
    > overall in dauphine.....its amazing what leaving the bar scene will do for your training.

    I don't think anyone thought his form was bad. Didn't he finish in fifth last year in the TT?
    SOmething like that.

  6. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    > Just wanted to see what all you morons who thought his form was bad think
    now.

    Oh no, he's peaking too early. The guys who suck now surely will kick his ass in the Tour.

    "ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hey
    >
    > Just wanted to see what all you morons who thought his form was bad think
    now.

    > Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

  7. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    I wonder if Millar will ever be able to last for a whole 3 weeks. That man could become dangerous,
    and probably even more annoying.

    "Lindsay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:43:12 GMT, "Kurgan Gringioni"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >"ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >> Hey
    > >>
    > >> Just wanted to see what all you morons who thought his form was bad
    think
    > >now.
    > >

    > >I think his form is very bad. Racers do not look that bad on climbs
    unless
    > >something is the matter with them.
    >
    > No, you can look like that when you CRUSH the competition. From what I saw, Lance was 1:07 in
    > front of second place Millar. Wow. Millar is no slouch in the TT.
    >
    > Lindsay
    > ----------------------------
    > "One of the annoying things about believing in free will and individual responsibility is the
    > difficulty of finding somebody to blame your problems on. And when you do find somebody, it's
    > remarkable how often his picture turns up on your driver's license."
    >
    > P.J. O'Rourke

  8. Peter Allen

    Peter Allen Guest

    "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I wonder if Millar will ever be able to last for a whole 3 weeks. That man could become dangerous,
    > and probably even more annoying.

    He's got a lot of talent, and as a Brit it'd be nice to see some Brits in real podiums - but the
    difficulty of avoiding seeing the post-race bitching/bragging session...

    Peter

  9. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > the only he anyone else will win the tour is for him to lose it by falling down.

    JTN,

    Put down the liquor and then start typing.