Lance declares love for Matthew McConerty!!

Hell! If it wasn't for my deep manly hetero love for Lance and Floyd I might start batting for the other side myself! ;)

meehs said:
Who's Matthew McConerty?
They were photographed by paperratzzi at a gay beach in Miami! Everyone knows Miami is the gay capital of USA.

Haven't we seen some compromising photos of Jan Ulreach and Andreas Clodune recently?

JohnO said:
Haven't we seen some compromising photos of Jan Ulreach and Andreas Clodune recently?
Yes, we have and I am still on JHuskey's **** list for that. :D

Something about this thread and spelling.:confused:

-LWages

TeamAmerica said:
Ullefan Declares that he is an A-hole!

Lance takes dumps like Ullefan in the morning!

PS: its Matthew Mcconaughey butt munch
Whatch it! Or we'll send Jens Voigt after you !

lwedge said:
Yes, we have and I am still on JHuskey's **** list for that. :D

Something about this thread and spelling.:confused:

-LWages

Everyone is on my **** list. It's your position on it that counts,top or bottom.
BTW: On another subject,by another poster,I would not proclaim my great knowledge of gay beachs unless you wish to be associated with them.

Disclaimer: "Not there is anything wrong with that".
Geri Sneinfold

TeamAmerica said:

Or have George Pee on your foot !

TeamAmerica said:

I must apologise for being so anti-american.
Anything that offends an american cannot be considered a joke. :rolleyes:

That new Dynamic Duo, Matthew McConaughey and Lance Armstrong, were out and about in Miami this past week--looking like a pair of overgrown frat boys, to be honest. One night in particular was a testament to their "we've still got it"-ness, as they bounced around town hitting up clubs both awesome and not so.

BED We're actually a little embarrassed for the guys that they were seen here. It is, like, so totally dead in there. The food was getting good marks for a while, but if only tourists are going there now, it loses a certain cachet, no?

Shoreclub Ah, this is more like it. The manly men ended their night at Shore Club, this bastion of all things hot and pricey in Miami Beach. Skybar is particularly happening right now, yet miraculously the service is supposed to be pretty good, too. Nobu, by now a reliable old standby, is also in the compound.
http://www.jaunted.com/story/2006/8/9/221348/4217/travel/Good+Ol'+Boys+Matthew+McConaughey+and+Lance+Armstrong+in+Miami

Nobu in the compound? :p :p :p

Ullefan said:
That new Dynamic Duo, Matthew McConaughey and Lance Armstrong, were out and about in Miami this past week--looking like a pair of overgrown frat boys, to be honest. One night in particular was a testament to their "we've still got it"-ness, as they bounced around town hitting up clubs both awesome and not so.

BED We're actually a little embarrassed for the guys that they were seen here. It is, like, so totally dead in there. The food was getting good marks for a while, but if only tourists are going there now, it loses a certain cachet, no?

Shoreclub Ah, this is more like it. The manly men ended their night at Shore Club, this bastion of all things hot and pricey in Miami Beach. Skybar is particularly happening right now, yet miraculously the service is supposed to be pretty good, too. Nobu, by now a reliable old standby, is also in the compound.
http://www.jaunted.com/story/2006/8/9/221348/4217/travel/Good+Ol'+Boys+Matthew+McConaughey+and+Lance+Armstrong+in+Miami

Nobu in the compound? :p :p :p
For more discussion on whether they're spending too much time together: go here, read what others are saying.;)
http://www.tmz.com/2006/08/09/matt-and-lances-dangerous-dip/

Ullefan said:
I must apologise for being so anti-american.
Anything that offends an american cannot be considered a joke. :rolleyes:
Isnt Hose Consaco from Miami?? No I just remembered he is Cuban. :p