Lance Embarrasing Cycling

The morons that write about and compare sports will now use todays
performance as an indicator of the superiority of everything from
bowling to mumblypeg and how their champions are superior to cycling.

Lance, just go away.

And just wait for the day when some lab figures out what you doped with
all these years.

[email protected] wrote:
> The morons that write about and compare sports will now use todays
> performance as an indicator of the superiority of everything from
> bowling to mumblypeg and how their champions are superior to cycling.

dumbass,

running's harder than bikin'. so is playing basketball.

go away.

No $hit.

I do most of my bikin' because it's easier than walking and faster than
driving (in town).

Bicycle riding is only as hard as you want it to be. Want really hard?
Ride a Huffy and try to go fast on it.

[email protected] wrote:

> Bicycle riding is only as hard as you want it to be. Want really hard?
> Ride a Huffy and try to go fast on it.

Yeah. Just ask that fat ass Lemond.

-B

In article
<[email protected]>,
"billyroll" <[email protected]> wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
>

> > Bicycle riding is only as hard as you want it to be. Want really hard?
> > Ride a Huffy and try to go fast on it.
> >

> Yeah. Just ask that fat ass Lemond.

I read a funny story (here?) about Bernard Hinault
visiting the USA. In southern California he borrowed a
mountain bike at a shop. The story was about his
interactions with local fauna.

--
Michael Press

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The morons that write about and compare sports will now use todays
> performance as an indicator of the superiority of everything from
> bowling to mumblypeg and how their champions are superior to cycling.
>
> Lance, just go away.
>
> And just wait for the day when some lab figures out what you doped with
> all these years.

******.

Running is hard when you don't prepare. Sub 3 hours on a chips and salsa,
social guy's preparation is a very strong effort. The only discomfort he
appeared to be suffering is shin soreness. That usually stops people running
as it could be a precursor to a stress fracture. He is still a tough SOB.

[email protected] wrote:
> The morons that write about and compare sports will now use todays
> performance as an indicator of the superiority of everything from
> bowling to mumblypeg and how their champions are superior to cycling.

No, Dung Muncher, he didn't embarrass cycling and he hasn't provided
ammo for folks to compare other sports to cycling. What he did, and
ALL that he did, was say the politically correct, gracious comment
you'd expect after his first marathon.

No one thinks for a minute that he seriously meant that running a
marathon is harder than winning the TdF. At best he meant that in his
current state of conditioning and considering his relative lack of
running experience, that it hurt a lot. Hell, we all know that.

Tom, go away!

Fred