Lance Forum?

mattp1975

Feb 23, 2010
How about a Lance Armstrong forum where people discuss triathlon and hero worship etc...?

mattp1975 said:
How about a Lance Armstrong forum where people discuss triathlon and hero worship etc...?

Yup. The place is in roadhouse's bedroom where he's got a mirrored ceiling and a poster of Lance on his ceiling. The mirrors are there so that he can watch himself and Lance at the same time. It makes the fantasy more real for him. It's also in his shower, because in there he's got his Official Latex Lance Armstrong Shower Buddy™.

Also an assortment of lubricants for the dirtier occasions... water based of course, to protect the latex.
Participation requires black socks (even while showering), and a valid under 21 ID.

LewisBricktop said:
Also an assortment of lubricants for the dirtier occasions... water based of course, to protect the latex.
Participation requires black socks (even while showering), and a valid under 21 ID.

Yeah, the press really took that whole Ashley Olsen thing and ran. It's lucky for Lance the press didn't catch wind of Lance's tryst with Aaron Olsen, one of the male Olsen twins that have been kept hidden from the public.

alienator said:
Yeah, the press really took that whole Ashley Olsen thing and ran. It's lucky for Lance the press didn't catch wind of Lance's tryst with Aaron Olsen, one of the male Olsen twins that have been kept hidden from the public.
Makes me wonder what really made Trek settle with Lemond. Possible international sporting violations are yesterday's news; tomorrow's is what scares 'em.

alienator said:
It's also in his shower, because in there he's got his Official Latex Lance Armstrong Shower Buddy™.

And that's also where he practices for the swim portion of Ironman. With Big Lance of course.

gman0482 said:
And that's also where he practices for the swim portion of Ironman. With Big Lance of course.

If you dislike Lance that much, why'd you take the time to post the Team Radioshack thread?

Hmmmm...

swampy1970 said:
If you dislike Lance that much, why'd you take the time to post the Team Radioshack thread?

Hmmmm...
Swampy, what did you have one too many today, and decide to be roadhouse's big brother bodyguard ? :D I never said I disliked LA. In fact I admire the man for what he's been through and what he's accomplished. But I don't see the need to sleep with him every night.

And what thread do you speak of ?

mattp1975 said:

Very good idea. Every thread with the words "Lance" or "Armstrong" (or other key words I don't believe are printable) in the title could be listed there.
Then everyone who is online to discuss the sport of cycling can avoid them all in one go.

I think an LA category should be opened on the site.

Might help to take all that traffic away from actual cycling threads/categories.

limerickman said:

Might help to take all that traffic away from actual cycling threads/categories.

That's a good idea. Even if that means just one person having a chat with himself. :)

limerickman said:

He has already his own category: the doping subforum :D

I think a triathlon forum is a good idea. Two thirds of the time enthusiasts will be on swimming and running forums.

Evidently we need an anti Lance forum more than we need a pro Lance forum.

The anti Lancers posting more about Lance than the "Lance lovers" then bemoan the fact that Lance gets so much attention. Irony in its purest form no?

I have to ask, if LA wasn't an American would there be soooooo much distrust and dislike for him? :confused:
It seems like we are the country that is the focus for fashionable hate. Even from our own citizens.

Wlfdg said:
I have to ask, if LA wasn't an American would there be soooooo much distrust and dislike for him? :confused:
It seems like we are the country that is the focus for fashionable hate. Even from our own citizens.

It's inexplicable isn't it? Lance should be beloved for his generous personality, charm, modesty, complete lack of ego, integrity, sportsmanship, respect for his fellow cyclists, strong stance on PED's etc :(

I suspect it's because of the monorchidism - us european cycling fans hate a man who rides on a 1/2 empty sack :D

gtm said:
I suspect it's because of the monorchidism - us european cycling fans hate a man who rides on a 1/2 empty sack :D

It's not half-empty. It's half-full.

The forum can double as a weight loss forum. Check out the gut on Armstrong (on the left). It looks like he's been training for a Big mac eating contest.

DSC05207-300x223.jpg

Bro Deal said:
The forum can double as a weight loss forum. Check out the gut on Armstrong (on the left). It looks like he's been training for a Big mac eating contest.

Do you know when that photo was taken? :eek: