Lance Forum?

Maxiton said:
That's a Big Lance eating contest. And don't you forget it.

Anyway, the explanation is simple. Lance has been won over to the Ulrich school of training.

1. someone's panties erupt overnight? and 2., i surely hope not. out.

Grater said:
That is one Patrik Sinkewitz in the picture.

The difference between Sinki and Armstrong is Sinki actually confessed. Armstrong is still parading he was clean and acting like he is God.

The other difference is Sinki has two balls.

He confessed? Really?

BERLIN (AFP) — Team T-Mobile rider Patrik Sinkewitz reacted in amazement on Wednesday after he was informed he had failed a doping test as he prepared for the Tour de France last month.

Ah yes - he did confess. AFTER he was bust. What a hero. Falling on your knees and begging for forgiveness is pretty much your only option when your "b" sample comes back positive. He should be exalted in profile pics everywhere...

I just love the irony of supporting a known drug cheat whilst insulting a suspected drug cheat. It's that kind of double dealing attitude that will solve the drug problem is cycling. Not.

Eldron said:
I just love the irony of supporting a known drug cheat whilst insulting a suspected drug cheat. It's that kind of double dealing attitude that will solve the drug problem is cycling. Not.

What irony? They are both dopers. One tested positive for testosterone. The other tested positive for EPO six times in a single TdF.

He confessed after he was caught, yes.

If Armstrong was caught, he wouldn't confess and EVERYONE will believe he is innocent.

If Armstrong was a decent human being he would confess to his wrong doings.

Why won't he get those 1999 samples analyzed? Because the man is full of ****. He had an option two years ago to end all the doubt but he didn't. He is an egotistical moron.

You're implying that he is not worthy of anything because he cheated in the past and confessed and is now clean. It's people like you with your mentality that is not good for cycling.

He was dirty and he was a man about it. Why continue to punish him for something he confessed about?

Why is he not worthy of support? Because he cheated? We should hang him and cut his balls off because he did the wrong thing? He made amends for it. He was crucified and still is being crucified.

So everyone who does wrong we should hang? If we did that, everyone would be dead.

One more thing.

Erik Zabel, Bjarne Riis - they confessed that they did wrong without testing positive. Why doesn't Armstrong follow their foot-steps? Because he is soft. Are they not worthy of support to like you have implied?

Bro Deal said:
What irony? They are both dopers. One tested positive for testosterone. The other tested positive for EPO six times in a single TdF.

Unfortunately unless someone forces Lance's hand, it will never be used against him even though it happened :mad:

Grater said:
Erik Zabel, Bjarne Riis - they confessed that they did wrong without testing positive. Why doesn't Armstrong follow their foot-steps? Because he is soft.
Judge, jury and executioner. :rolleyes:

How about a Lance forum where discussion of the contents of his nutsack is off-limits?

oldbobcat said:
How about a Lance forum where discussion of the contents of his nutsack is off-limits?

^
bing.gif
+1. His story is no big secret, there's no need to obsess over it.

Grater said:
He confessed after he was caught, yes.

If Armstrong was caught, he wouldn't confess and EVERYONE will believe he is innocent.

If Armstrong was a decent human being he would confess to his wrong doings.

Why won't he get those 1999 samples analyzed? Because the man is full of ****. He had an option two years ago to end all the doubt but he didn't. He is an egotistical moron.

You're implying that he is not worthy of anything because he cheated in the past and confessed and is now clean. It's people like you with your mentality that is not good for cycling.

He was dirty and he was a man about it. Why continue to punish him for something he confessed about?

Why is he not worthy of support? Because he cheated? We should hang him and cut his balls off because he did the wrong thing? He made amends for it. He was crucified and still is being crucified.

So everyone who does wrong we should hang? If we did that, everyone would be dead.

One more thing.

Erik Zabel, Bjarne Riis - they confessed that they did wrong without testing positive. Why doesn't Armstrong follow their foot-steps? Because he is soft. Are they not worthy of support to like you have implied?

Armstrong versus Sinkewitz - Sinkewitz denied denied denied until he was caught - exactly what Lance is doing right now - there is no difference between the two. You can consider what Lance might do but it will only be guess work until he is caught (yes - I do think Lance took drugs - he's just better at not being caught).

Zabel and Riis are really bad examples - they only 'fessed up AFTER they retired. Whoohooo both huge heros - create and career and earn a pro salary by cheating then once you have enough money in the bank 'fess up. Great role models...

Lance has acted exactly like every other cyclist suspected of drugs cheating...

I'm a big Zabel fan (Ulrich too) - I have nothing against anybody supporting any cyclist - clean or dirty. The part I have a problem with is you (or anybody else) happily supporting a known cheat whilst damning another cyclist for doing EAXCTLY what your hero did. That's where the irony comes in...

Wlfdg said:
:(Hmmmm.
Who told you he was avoiding them? I didn't read that any where :confused:
I gave myself some freedom in interpretation, knowing that Andy is targeting Amstel (and Frank has won it before).

Andrija said:
I gave myself some freedom in interpretation, knowing that Andy is targeting Amstel (and Frank has won it before).
Oh :rolleyes: Just falsely making s#!+ up. Well since no one has ever done that about Armstrong before I guess it's O.K. ? :(

Wlfdg said:
Oh :rolleyes: Just falsely making s#!+ up. Well since no one has ever done that about Armstrong before I guess it's O.K. ? :(

Oh... I'm sorry.
And Armstrong has never done that to anyone, so he doesn't deserve it.

And I'm not falsely making #!+ up. I'm posting in public FORUM, not in magazine or newspaper, so I have to stick by the official facts and statements.
I can express my view here, just like you. And if you don't like it, answer in similar manner, if you're capable posting anything better than: "I'm in love with Lance!"

Andrija said:

Oh... I'm sorry.
And Armstrong has never done that to anyone, so he doesn't deserve it.

And I'm not falsely making #!+ up. I'm posting in public FORUM, not in magazine or newspaper, so I have to stick by the official facts and statements.
I can express my view here, just like you. And if you don't like it, answer in similar manner, if you're capable posting anything better than: "I'm in love with Lance!"
You've got me all wrong. I'm not in love with Lance. I don't even know the guy.

You just said in the previous post you were making it up. Now you're saying you aren't? O.K. :confused: :rolleyes:

Wlfdg said:
You've got me all wrong. I'm not in love with Lance. I don't even know the guy.

You just said in the previous post you were making it up. Now you're saying you aren't? O.K. :confused: :rolleyes:
I didn't say I was making it up. That's what you've said (with colorful attributes).