Lance Forum?

An Armstrong post can garner more debate than any other cycling subject. That being said I think A. was making a speculative opinion as to why Lance is changing his competitive schedule.
Wait until the TDF starts. We can really get heated up.

Andrija said:
Armstrong Out Of Amstel Gold Race | Cyclingnews.com

This is legendary.
Now, he's avoiding Schlecks. Is he informed that Schlecks didn't have specially good season so far.

Flanders really knocked him on his ass. After the race he looked testy ... Er, I mean irritable, and like he could barely walk. Not so sure, though, that he is avoiding Schlecks. Maybe it's more a matter of just not being that hungry to race anymore? and/or not being fit enough for his own schedule. At any rate he must know by now that he stands little chance in the Tour upcoming - so why kill himself in the meantime.

Maxiton said:
Flanders really knocked him on his ass. After the race he looked testy ... Er, I mean irritable, and like he could barely walk. Not so sure, though, that he is avoiding Schlecks. Maybe it's more a matter of just not being that hungry to race anymore? and/or not being fit enough for his own schedule. At any rate he must know by now that he stands little chance in the Tour upcoming - so why kill himself in the meantime.
It's just nice opportunity to tease his fans. That's what they'd do (and Armstrong himself) if the situation was opposite.
Maybe his PRs will tell him that there are some people who think he's sissy.
Maybe he sees himself.

Andrija said:
It's just nice opportunity to tease his fans. That's what they'd do (and Armstrong himself) if the situation was opposite.
Maybe he sees himself.

Probably so.

Andrija said:
I gave myself some freedom in interpretation,

Andrija said:
I didn't say I was making it up. That's what you've said (with colorful attributes).
Oh, O.K. my bad. So "freedom in interpretation" is actually truth? :eek:

Andrija said:
Maybe he sees himself.

I really have to stop responding from my iPhone. I read what you originally wrote ("This is legendary") when the site sent it to my email, then responded to it from the phone without seeing the attacks on you. If I had seen them I likely wouldn't have responded, or at least not that way, as it could have looked like I was agreeing somehow with the attacker. It appears the fans are easy to tease.

Maxiton said:
I really have to stop responding from my iPhone. I read what you originally wrote ("This is legendary") when the site sent it to my email, then responded to it from the phone without seeing the attacks on you. If I had seen them I likely wouldn't have responded, or at least not that way, as it could have looked like I was agreeing somehow with the attacker. It appears the fans are easy to tease.
Relax.

He's really unlucky.
Sick Armstrong out of Circuit de la Sarthe - Yahoo! Eurosport

jhuskey said:
An Armstrong post can garner more debate than any other cycling subject. That being said I think A. was making a speculative opinion as to why Lance is changing his competitive schedule.
Wait until the TDF starts. We can really get heated up.

i agree with andrija wholeheartedly on this. it is a wonderful opportunity for armstrong to get the hiding he so richly deserves. getting smoked in the med, getting shoved around in belgium, and now dropping out of his second race this season due to tummy problems. were it not for those photos from south africa, one might say that lance no longer has the stomach for top flight european racing.

slovakguy said:
i agree with andrija wholeheartedly on this. it is a wonderful opportunity for armstrong to get the hiding he so richly deserves. getting smoked in the med, getting shoved around in belgium, and now dropping out of his second race this season due to tummy problems. were it not for those photos from south africa, one might say that lance no longer has the stomach for top flight european racing.
:D:D:D:D:D:D You guy's are soo entertaining! :p:rolleyes:

slovakguy said:
were it not for those photos from south africa, one might say that lance no longer has the stomach for top flight european racing.

I tend to agree. Kicking Euro ass was such easy sport for him for so long, it's no wonder he seems unable to find the motivation for the "challenge" at this point.

It's fun to drop in here every now and then. < snip >

IH8LANCE said:
I tend to agree. Kicking Euro ass was such easy sport for him for so long, it's no wonder he seems unable to find the motivation for the "challenge" at this point.

It's fun to drop in here every now and then. You all are consistently such Lance-phobic pussies and fun to **** with. Don't go changing . . . .
Great post! :D:cool:

I'm not even a "Lance fan" and these guys make me want to be. :D