lance gets 1 million bonus

Jtn

Guest
tour organizers must have promised him 1 mill to keep the race attractive this year.

its all over now and the cat is done playing with the dead
mice......lololololo

oh yea, lance will win the TT by 20 seconds also......

"JTN" <[email protected]> wrote:

>tour organizers must have promised him 1 mill to keep the race attractive this year.

Maybe he got a bonus from IMAX as well.

Every time something dramatic happens in this Tour (which is pretty much every stage) it blows my
mind that the whole thing will be an IMAX film.

That will be one hell of a flick. --dt

Doug Taylor wrote:
> "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> tour organizers must have promised him 1 mill to keep the race attractive this year.
>
> Maybe he got a bonus from IMAX as well.
>
> Every time something dramatic happens in this Tour (which is pretty much every stage) it blows my
> mind that the whole thing will be an IMAX film.

Except that the IMAX camera is never where the action is. It's going to be a mix of glorious
panormaic shots of riders pedalling by, inter-cut with blurry and grainy blow-ups of the video
footage we've been watching for free on TV for the last two weeks.
--
Dominic Richens | [email protected] "If you're not *outraged*, you're not paying attention!"

"Dominic Richens" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Doug Taylor wrote:
> > "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> tour organizers must have promised him 1 mill to keep the race attractive this year.
> >
> > Maybe he got a bonus from IMAX as well.
> >
> > Every time something dramatic happens in this Tour (which is pretty much every stage) it blows
> > my mind that the whole thing will be an IMAX film.
>
> Except that the IMAX camera is never where the action is. It's going to
be
> a mix of glorious panormaic shots of riders pedalling by, inter-cut with blurry and grainy
> blow-ups of the video footage we've been watching for
free
> on TV for the last two weeks.

LOL!

> --
> Dominic Richens | [email protected] "If you're not *outraged*, you're not paying
> attention!"

"Dominic Richens" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Except that the IMAX camera is never where the action is. It's going to be a mix of glorious
>panormaic shots of riders pedalling by, inter-cut with blurry and grainy blow-ups of the video
>footage we've been watching for free on TV for the last two weeks.

in the theater, and reliving the whole thing up close and personal.

Oh, well... --dt