lance gets 1 million bonus

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jtn, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    tour organizers must have promised him 1 mill to keep the race attractive this year.

    its all over now and the cat is done playing with the dead
    mice......lololololo

    oh yea, lance will win the TT by 20 seconds also......

    Tags:

  2. Doug Taylor

    Doug Taylor Guest

    "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >tour organizers must have promised him 1 mill to keep the race attractive this year.

    Maybe he got a bonus from IMAX as well.

    Every time something dramatic happens in this Tour (which is pretty much every stage) it blows my
    mind that the whole thing will be an IMAX film.

    That will be one hell of a flick. --dt

  3. Doug Taylor wrote:
    > "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> tour organizers must have promised him 1 mill to keep the race attractive this year.
    >
    > Maybe he got a bonus from IMAX as well.
    >
    > Every time something dramatic happens in this Tour (which is pretty much every stage) it blows my
    > mind that the whole thing will be an IMAX film.

    Except that the IMAX camera is never where the action is. It's going to be a mix of glorious
    panormaic shots of riders pedalling by, inter-cut with blurry and grainy blow-ups of the video
    footage we've been watching for free on TV for the last two weeks.
    --
    Dominic Richens | [email protected] "If you're not *outraged*, you're not paying attention!"

  4. "Dominic Richens" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Doug Taylor wrote:
    > > "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >> tour organizers must have promised him 1 mill to keep the race attractive this year.
    > >
    > > Maybe he got a bonus from IMAX as well.
    > >
    > > Every time something dramatic happens in this Tour (which is pretty much every stage) it blows
    > > my mind that the whole thing will be an IMAX film.
    >
    > Except that the IMAX camera is never where the action is. It's going to
    be
    > a mix of glorious panormaic shots of riders pedalling by, inter-cut with blurry and grainy
    > blow-ups of the video footage we've been watching for
    free
    > on TV for the last two weeks.

    LOL!

    > --
    > Dominic Richens | [email protected] "If you're not *outraged*, you're not paying
    > attention!"

  5. Doug Taylor

    Doug Taylor Guest

    "Dominic Richens" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Except that the IMAX camera is never where the action is. It's going to be a mix of glorious
    >panormaic shots of riders pedalling by, inter-cut with blurry and grainy blow-ups of the video
    >footage we've been watching for free on TV for the last two weeks.

    in the theater, and reliving the whole thing up close and personal.

    Oh, well... --dt