Lance goes slumming.

Bill C

Guest
Looks like he's given up on dating Mom, or an equivalent, and is now
looking for little sister.:
http://msn.foxsports.com/rumors/notes#1

Lance Armstrong dating one of the Olsen Twins?

Ashley Olsen has a new, older man. The 21-year-old twin showed up to
the Rose Bar at the Gramercy Park Hotel Monday night with Tory Burch's
ex, Lance Armstrong, 36. Our bar spy said, "They came together with a
group of friends. Ashley drank red wine, sat on his lap and they were
making out all night. They left together around 2 a.m." Armstrong has
been spending more time in town since he bought a home here. Another
source said, "He tried to make Tory happy when they were dating by
buying a place here, but she couldn't deal with him not actually
living in the same city, so they broke up." Olsen's rep didn't return
calls. -- NY Post

I posted the whole Fox bit because if you go to the Post site you get
assaulted with pop-ups and ****.

Wonder how long before he moves on to Britney? Think Sheryl is saying
'Thank God! I got out of that disaster."?
Bill C

"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Looks like he's given up on dating Mom, or an equivalent, and is now
> looking for little sister.:
> http://msn.foxsports.com/rumors/notes#1
>
> Lance Armstrong dating one of the Olsen Twins?
>
> Ashley Olsen has a new, older man. The 21-year-old twin showed up to
> the Rose Bar at the Gramercy Park Hotel Monday night with Tory Burch's
> ex, Lance Armstrong, 36. Our bar spy said, "They came together with a
> group of friends. Ashley drank red wine, sat on his lap and they were
> making out all night. They left together around 2 a.m." Armstrong has
> been spending more time in town since he bought a home here. Another
> source said, "He tried to make Tory happy when they were dating by
> buying a place here, but she couldn't deal with him not actually
> living in the same city, so they broke up." Olsen's rep didn't return
> calls. -- NY Post
>
> I posted the whole Fox bit because if you go to the Post site you get
> assaulted with pop-ups and ****.
>
> Wonder how long before he moves on to Britney? Think Sheryl is saying
> 'Thank God! I got out of that disaster."?
> Bill C

I haven't been following LAs love life, but what's the problem? Perhaps
he'll keep moving until he finds who he considers to be "The One".

On Oct 31, 6:59 pm, "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I haven't been following LAs love life, but what's the problem? Perhaps
> he'll keep moving until he finds who he considers to be "The One".- Hide quoted text -

Lets see he went from a competent, seemingly decent, responsible,
fairly average person who stood by him when he wasn't sure if he was
going to live, to a talented, career woman who I would say is slightly
less stable, and maybe a bit nutty star, who on the whole seems to be
reasonably functional human.
Now it seems he's playing with a, very young, unstable person who's
fighting a few less drug and alcohol rumors than her twin sister.
Middle age guys do stupid ****, and if he wants to go for it, good
for him, but I think he's an idiot. At least he's not gonna have to
throw money at her too.
Bill C

In article <[email protected]>,
Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Oct 31, 6:59 pm, "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > I haven't been following LAs love life, but what's the problem? Perhaps
> > he'll keep moving until he finds who he considers to be "The One".- Hide
> > quoted text -

> Lets see he went from a competent, seemingly decent, responsible,
> fairly average person who stood by him when he wasn't sure if he was
> going to live, to a talented, career woman who I would say is slightly
> less stable, and maybe a bit nutty star, who on the whole seems to be
> reasonably functional human.
> Now it seems he's playing with a, very young, unstable person who's
> fighting a few less drug and alcohol rumors than her twin sister.
> Middle age guys do stupid ****, and if he wants to go for it, good
> for him, but I think he's an idiot. At least he's not gonna have to
> throw money at her too.
> Bill C

36 is middle-aged? Ah ****.

That said, if I was dating a 21-year old, it would be a bit unseemly. Of
course, I'm also married, so my wife would (possibly literally) kill me.

"My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing

In article <[email protected]>,
Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:

> 36 is middle-aged? Ah ****.
>
> That said, if I was dating a 21-year old, it would be a bit unseemly. Of
> course, I'm also married, so my wife would (possibly literally) kill me.

I'd hope that your liquor cabinet is big enough for you to be buried in it.

--
tanx,
Howard

Faberge eggs are elegant but I prefer Faberge bacon.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Howard Kveck wrote:
> I'd hope that your liquor cabinet is big enough for you to be buried in
> it.

A Viking funeral.

In article <[email protected]>,
Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Oct 31, 6:59 pm, "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > I haven't been following LAs love life, but what's the problem? Perhaps
> > he'll keep moving until he finds who he considers to be "The One".- Hide
> > quoted text -

> Lets see he went from a competent, seemingly decent, responsible,
> fairly average person who stood by him when he wasn't sure if he was
> going to live, to a talented, career woman who I would say is slightly
> less stable, and maybe a bit nutty star, who on the whole seems to be
> reasonably functional human.
> Now it seems he's playing with a, very young, unstable person who's
> fighting a few less drug and alcohol rumors than her twin sister.
> Middle age guys do stupid ****, and if he wants to go for it, good
> for him, but I think he's an idiot. At least he's not gonna have to
> throw money at her too.
> Bill C

The (well known) rule for how young of a person you can date without
being criticized is...

Your_Age/2 + 7

Lance needs to wait a few years on Ashley.

KP

On Nov 1, 5:01 am, Ken Prager <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 31, 6:59 pm, "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > I haven't been following LAs love life, but what's the problem? Perhaps
> > > he'll keep moving until he finds who he considers to be "The One".- Hide
> > > quoted text -

> > Lets see he went from a competent, seemingly decent, responsible,
> > fairly average person who stood by him when he wasn't sure if he was
> > going to live, to a talented, career woman who I would say is slightly
> > less stable, and maybe a bit nutty star, who on the whole seems to be
> > reasonably functional human.
> > Now it seems he's playing with a, very young, unstable person who's
> > fighting a few less drug and alcohol rumors than her twin sister.
> > Middle age guys do stupid ****, and if he wants to go for it, good
> > for him, but I think he's an idiot. At least he's not gonna have to
> > throw money at her too.
> > Bill C

> The (well known) rule for how young of a person you can date without
> being criticized is...
>
> Your_Age/2 + 7
>
> Lance needs to wait a few years on Ashley.

DUDE! That means I can date a 38 year old. THANK YOU!!

Bill C wrote:
> Looks like he's given up on dating Mom, or an equivalent, and is now
> looking for little sister.:
> http://msn.foxsports.com/rumors/notes#1

I believe LANCE's mom has had three husbands, none of which was
LANCE's dad. I'm not certain about that. And I'm not going to
take the time to find out for certain, because I don't care if
it's been two or three or four.

The point is that LANCE had no role modeling of stable
relationships when he was younger. The statistics for kids like
him are what they are, and they are pretty one-sided. I don't
know why anyone would expect anything different. Or why anyone
would give a ****.

Bob Schwartz

On Nov 1, 8:09 am, Bob Schwartz <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Bill C wrote:
> > Looks like he's given up on dating Mom, or an equivalent, and is now
> > looking for little sister.:
> >http://msn.foxsports.com/rumors/notes#1

> I believe LANCE's mom has had three husbands, none of which was
> LANCE's dad. I'm not certain about that. And I'm not going to
> take the time to find out for certain, because I don't care if
> it's been two or three or four.
>
> The point is that LANCE had no role modeling of stable
> relationships when he was younger. The statistics for kids like
> him are what they are, and they are pretty one-sided. I don't
> know why anyone would expect anything different. Or why anyone
> would give a ****.

Bob has pretty much hit the nail on the head. If you can't keep a
stable relationship through all the trials and tribulations of
marriage how the hell could you expect your kids to?

On Nov 1, 11:09 am, Bob Schwartz <[email protected]>
wrote:

> I believe LANCE's mom has had three husbands, none of which was
> LANCE's dad. I'm not certain about that. And I'm not going to
> take the time to find out for certain, because I don't care if
> it's been two or three or four.
>
> The point is that LANCE had no role modeling of stable
> relationships when he was younger. The statistics for kids like
> him are what they are, and they are pretty one-sided. I don't
> know why anyone would expect anything different. Or why anyone
> would give a ****.
>
> Bob Schwartz

I'll duck now, ahead of time. I agree with you. It's not that I
"care", it's that people amuse me, and given the large contingent who
sanctify Lance and everything he does, I was amused.
He's human, and has done lots of good things, and some questionable
at best, just like anyone else.
Looking at the stats though, the family problem is a growing one, and
my personal opinion is that it's come from the war on "traditional"
values, and the family unit waged by the feminists, free love, left
types, who also promoted drugs for everyone including kids, because it
would "expand their conciousnesses".
Now to ******** the other side, I think that you could see some of
the most effective reversal of this trend coming from gay marriages/
unions. They've had to fight so hard for the ability to be a "family"
that most of the people I know place massive value on it, and being
functional and stable while being attacked constantly. It's really
amazing how conventional, and traditional the reality of these
families can be, especially in today's society where roles aren't as
well defined.
Bill C

wrote:
> Bill C wrote:
> > Looks like he's given up on dating Mom, or an equivalent, and is now
> > looking for little sister.:
> >http://msn.foxsports.com/rumors/notes#1

> I believe LANCE's mom has had three husbands, none of which was
> LANCE's dad. I'm not certain about that. And I'm not going to
> take the time to find out for certain, because I don't care if
> it's been two or three or four.
>
> The point is that LANCE had no role modeling of stable
> relationships when he was younger. The statistics for kids like
> him are what they are, and they are pretty one-sided. I don't
> know why anyone would expect anything different. Or why anyone
> would give a ****.

Maybe Bill lost his cable TV and doesn't get his daily dose of soap
operas. Something has to fill the vacuum.

Me, I just think Lance must like those apples.

On Nov 1, 5:53 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:

> Maybe Bill lost his cable TV and doesn't get his daily dose of soap
> operas. Something has to fill the vacuum.
>
> Me, I just think Lance must like those apples.

I like to read about dumbasses too! Isn't that a natural requirement
for being a regular here?

Nah, it's just that my desire to avoid the "drama" that comes with
teen-25?? depending on maturity has overridden any urge towards a
realtionship with any young stuff.
It's like toddlers, fun to watch, fun to be around for a bit, but
exhausting, and been there done that.
Bill C

On Nov 1, 5:58 pm, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Nov 1, 5:53 pm, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > Maybe Bill lost his cable TV and doesn't get his daily dose of soap
> > operas. Something has to fill the vacuum.

> > Me, I just think Lance must like those apples.

> I like to read about dumbasses too! Isn't that a natural requirement
> for being a regular here?
>
> Nah, it's just that my desire to avoid the "drama" that comes with
> teen-25?? depending on maturity has overridden any urge towards a
> realtionship with any young stuff.
> It's like toddlers, fun to watch, fun to be around for a bit, but
> exhausting, and been there done that.

Lance is... 36. Think back...

Not exhausted yet. Not even close.

(But Ashley Olsen? Ewwwwww!) --D-y

In article <[email protected]>,
Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Nov 1, 4:31 pm, Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On Nov 1, 9:34 am, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > It's not that I "care"

> > Dumbass -
> >
> > That is a lie.
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > K. Gringioni.

> I care about Lance's love life about as much as I care about yours,
> unless it's good reading like this:
> http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/10/11/bondage.death.ap/index.html
> A good tabloid story a day reminds you what a pack of screwballs the
> inhabitants of the planet are.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1008072scuba1.html

Two wetsuits, Bill. Because one is just too vanilla...

--

On Nov 1, 7:25 pm, Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Dumbass -

> > > That is a lie.

> > > thanks,

> > > K. Gringioni.

> > I care about Lance's love life about as much as I care about yours,
> > unless it's good reading like this:
> > http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/10/11/bondage.death.ap/index.html
> > A good tabloid story a day reminds you what a pack of screwballs the
> > inhabitants of the planet are.

> http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1008072scuba1.html
>
> Two wetsuits, Bill. Because one is just too vanilla...
>
> --
> tanx,
> Howard
>
> Faberge eggs are elegant but I prefer Faberge bacon.
>
> remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?- Hide quoted text -

Awesome, and I've got to commennd the Reverend for keeping it to
himself instead of molesting the Altar Boys.
Thanks!
Bill C

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Oct 31, 6:59 pm, "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>> > I haven't been following LAs love life, but what's the problem? Perhaps
>> > he'll keep moving until he finds who he considers to be "The One".-
>> > Hide
>> > quoted text -

>> Lets see he went from a competent, seemingly decent, responsible,
>> fairly average person who stood by him when he wasn't sure if he was
>> going to live, to a talented, career woman who I would say is slightly
>> less stable, and maybe a bit nutty star, who on the whole seems to be
>> reasonably functional human.
>> Now it seems he's playing with a, very young, unstable person who's
>> fighting a few less drug and alcohol rumors than her twin sister.
>> Middle age guys do stupid ****, and if he wants to go for it, good
>> for him, but I think he's an idiot. At least he's not gonna have to
>> throw money at her too.
>> Bill C

> 36 is middle-aged? Ah ****.
>
> That said, if I was dating a 21-year old, it would be a bit unseemly. Of
> course, I'm also married, so my wife would (possibly literally) kill me.

Err, Ryan - what 21 year old would go out with you unless you're related and
paying for everything?

In article
<[email protected]>
,
Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:

> Looks like he's given up on dating Mom, or an equivalent, and is now
> looking for little sister.:
> http://msn.foxsports.com/rumors/notes#1
>
> Lance Armstrong dating one of the Olsen Twins?
>
> Ashley Olsen has a new, older man. The 21-year-old twin showed up to
> the Rose Bar at the Gramercy Park Hotel Monday night with Tory Burch's
> ex, Lance Armstrong, 36. Our bar spy said, "They came together with a
> group of friends. Ashley drank red wine, sat on his lap and they were
> making out all night. They left together around 2 a.m." Armstrong has
> been spending more time in town since he bought a home here. Another
> source said, "He tried to make Tory happy when they were dating by
> buying a place here, but she couldn't deal with him not actually
> living in the same city, so they broke up." Olsen's rep didn't return
> calls. -- NY Post
>
> I posted the whole Fox bit because if you go to the Post site you get
> assaulted with pop-ups and ****.
>
> Wonder how long before he moves on to Britney? Think Sheryl is saying
> 'Thank God! I got out of that disaster."?

I figure he expects to get into bed with both twins.

--
Michael Press