Lance goes slumming.

In article <[email protected]>,
Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> Perhaps you should apply for a grant for a good coffee machine so you
> can wake up properly and not look to rumpled during your lecture.

It's a non-negotiable part of my contract that I never teach before 1PM.
A good coffee machine would not hurt, though. If I apply for that grant
I will make sure to write you in for some travel money so that you can
enjoy the benefits of your suggestion.

jyh.

On Nov 5, 7:20 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

> Jean-Yves - exactly how did they perform abortions before, say, 1800 without
> killing the woman?

Often, with herbal abortifacients (google up silphium or sylphium if
you're interested), though occasionally mechanically, or with external
massage: there are acupuncture and acupressure points that are reputed
to be effective at inducing abortion.

On Nov 5, 8:30 pm, jean-yves hervé <[email protected]> wrote:

> It's a non-negotiable part of my contract that I never teach before 1PM.

I prefer finishing my teaching responsibilities early so I can ride in
the afternoon while Greg is working to pay my salary.

On Nov 5, 8:45 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> On Nov 5, 8:30 pm, jean-yves hervé <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > It's a non-negotiable part of my contract that I never teach before 1PM.

> I prefer finishing my teaching responsibilities early so I can ride in
> the afternoon while Greg is working to pay my salary.

It would be best for you to ride all day.

On Nov 6, 11:56 am, SLAVE of THE STATE <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Nov 5, 8:45 pm, [email protected] wrote:
>
> > On Nov 5, 8:30 pm, jean-yves hervé <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > It's a non-negotiable part of my contract that I never teach before 1PM.

> > I prefer finishing my teaching responsibilities early so I can ride in
> > the afternoon while Greg is working to pay my salary.

> It would be best for you to ride all day.

As it is, you only have to spend the afternoon working to pay
Chung's salary - the morning is yours. You really want to spend
the whole day working to subsidize his training rides and
rbr cadence advice?

Ben
I work harder because I know my work has a purpose -
taking Greg's money.

[email protected] wrote:
> As it is, you only have to spend the afternoon working to pay Chung's
> salary - the morning is yours. You really want to spend the whole day
> working to subsidize his training rides

As a taxpayer he should at least expect some results for his tax
money like success in Iraq or Chung winning some of his fatty master
training rides.

> and rbr cadence advice?

At least the red herrings are free.