Lance has made New Your City his new home, and left Austin for good. Artical hints at why, but dosen't answer directly, says something about retirement shortly.
George Orwell <[email hidden]> wrote in :"]news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:
Lance has made New Your City his new home, and left Austin for good. Artical hints at why, but dosen't answer directly, says something about retirement shortly.
The funny part is that although some might have found this site Googling for 'Lance Armstrong', I'd be willing to bet you found it while searching for 'gay [censored]'.
"Boyd Speerschneider" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
George Orwell <[email hidden]> wrote in :"]news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:
Lance has made New Your City his new home, and left Austin for good. Artical hints at why, but dosen't answer directly, says something about retirement shortly.
The funny part is that although some might have found this site Googling for 'Lance Armstrong', I'd be willing to bet you found it while searching for 'gay [censored]'.
In article <[email hidden]>, [email hidden] says...
Quoted message said:
Lance has made New Your City his new home, and left Austin for good. Artical hints at why, but dosen't answer directly, says something about retirement shortly.
Interesting. I wonder if I will bump into him doing laps in central park. ---------------- Alex