Lance has officially jumped the shark

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Guess he can't get Paris off his mind.
>

> http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/pagesix_u.htm

The real news is Mark Green. When will he ever give up trying to get
elected to something and get a real job? Back in the early 1990s he was
running for something and I got into a discussion with his wife on the
corner of 1st and 23rd. I told her how her husband was in the pocket of the
real estate developer's lobby. I had to stop when she finally was in tears
defending him. He must have something.......

B. Lafferty wrote:

> The real news is Mark Green. When will he ever give up trying to get
> elected to something and get a real job? Back in the early 1990s he was
> running for something and I got into a discussion with his wife on the
> corner of 1st and 23rd. I told her how her husband was in the pocket of the
> real estate developer's lobby. I had to stop when she finally was in tears
> defending him. He must have something.......

You mean you're as annoying in real life as you are on RBR? A person
with a conscience wouldn't be proud of making someone cry, for whatever
reason, and certainly wouldn't brag about it. I'd get your money back
on those sensitivity training classes.

RicodJour wrote:
> B. Lafferty wrote:
>
>>The real news is Mark Green. When will he ever give up trying to get
>>elected to something and get a real job? Back in the early 1990s he was
>>running for something and I got into a discussion with his wife on the
>>corner of 1st and 23rd. I told her how her husband was in the pocket of the
>>real estate developer's lobby. I had to stop when she finally was in tears
>>defending him. He must have something.......

> You mean you're as annoying in real life as you are on RBR? A person
> with a conscience wouldn't be proud of making someone cry, for whatever
> reason, and certainly wouldn't brag about it. I'd get your money back
> on those sensitivity training classes.

Most people in NYC would like to see Mark Green cry. I know I would.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

B. Lafferty wrote:

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Guess he can't get Paris off his mind.
>>

>>http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/pagesix_u.htm
>>

> The real news is Mark Green. When will he ever give up trying to get
> elected to something and get a real job? Back in the early 1990s he was
> running for something and I got into a discussion with his wife on the
> corner of 1st and 23rd. I told her how her husband was in the pocket of the
> real estate developer's lobby.

As you well know (and esp. if you've been following the Atlantic Yards/
Forest City Ratner fiasco) that's not much of a distinction for NY
politicians.

Steve

I had to stop when she finally was in tears
> defending him. He must have something.......

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Brooklyn, NY
718-258-5001

"RicodJour" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> B. Lafferty wrote:
>>
>> The real news is Mark Green. When will he ever give up trying to get
>> elected to something and get a real job? Back in the early 1990s he was
>> running for something and I got into a discussion with his wife on the
>> corner of 1st and 23rd. I told her how her husband was in the pocket of
>> the
>> real estate developer's lobby. I had to stop when she finally was in
>> tears
>> defending him. He must have something.......

> You mean you're as annoying in real life as you are on RBR? A person
> with a conscience wouldn't be proud of making someone cry, for whatever
> reason, and certainly wouldn't brag about it. I'd get your money back
> on those sensitivity training classes.

Only a non-New Yorker would comment as you have.

"Mark & Steven Bornfeld" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> RicodJour wrote:
>> B. Lafferty wrote:
>>
>>>The real news is Mark Green. When will he ever give up trying to get
>>>elected to something and get a real job? Back in the early 1990s he was
>>>running for something and I got into a discussion with his wife on the
>>>corner of 1st and 23rd. I told her how her husband was in the pocket of
>>>the
>>>real estate developer's lobby. I had to stop when she finally was in
>>>tears
>>>defending him. He must have something.......

>> You mean you're as annoying in real life as you are on RBR? A person
>> with a conscience wouldn't be proud of making someone cry, for whatever
>> reason, and certainly wouldn't brag about it. I'd get your money back
>> on those sensitivity training classes.

> Most people in NYC would like to see Mark Green cry. I know I would.

He'd have to have a conscience for that to happen.

"RicodJour" <[email protected]> wrote...

> You mean you're as annoying in real life as you are on RBR? A person
> with a conscience wouldn't be proud of making someone cry, for whatever
> reason, and certainly wouldn't brag about it. I'd get your money back
> on those sensitivity training classes.

Insulting a man to his wife is classless in any culture.

--
Snippy Bobkins
"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain;

"Snippy Bobkins" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> "RicodJour" <[email protected]> wrote...
>>
>> You mean you're as annoying in real life as you are on RBR? A person
>> with a conscience wouldn't be proud of making someone cry, for whatever
>> reason, and certainly wouldn't brag about it. I'd get your money back
>> on those sensitivity training classes.

> Insulting a man to his wife is classless in any culture.

Speaking the truth to a man's wife is classless? To a politicians wife?

"B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote...

> Speaking the truth to a man's wife is classless? To a politicians wife?

My mistake. Politicians excepted. And lawyers. And preachers. And used
car salesmen. And realtors. And Republicans. And Democrats. And
homosexuals. And...

--
Snippy "Two out of Three" Bobkins
"Is it kind? Is it necessary? Is it true?"

B. Lafferty wrote:
> "RicodJour" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> > B. Lafferty wrote:
> >>
> >> The real news is Mark Green. When will he ever give up trying to get
> >> elected to something and get a real job? Back in the early 1990s he was
> >> running for something and I got into a discussion with his wife on the
> >> corner of 1st and 23rd. I told her how her husband was in the pocket of
> >> the
> >> real estate developer's lobby. I had to stop when she finally was in
> >> tears
> >> defending him. He must have something.......

> > You mean you're as annoying in real life as you are on RBR? A person
> > with a conscience wouldn't be proud of making someone cry, for whatever
> > reason, and certainly wouldn't brag about it. I'd get your money back
> > on those sensitivity training classes.

> Only a non-New Yorker would comment as you have.

Stupid ass-umption. Wrong, too.

If I understand your position from some of your other posts in this
thread, a relative that has nothing to do with politics is fair game.
Makes perfect sense if you're either a schmuck (Yiddish: שמאָק,
shmok), stupid or a combination of the two.

I'm sure that in your black and white world there are plenty of grey
areas in your own life that look lily white - to you. I'm sure you
understand that a conscientious, caring and rational person wouldn't
want to subject their family to assholes - people that act such as you
did. In other words, _you_ are one of the reasons that those rational
people won't enter the political arena. Instead we get people like
Mark Green. Gee, how ironic...

Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote:
> RicodJour wrote:
> > B. Lafferty wrote:
> >
> >>The real news is Mark Green. When will he ever give up trying to get
> >>elected to something and get a real job? Back in the early 1990s he was
> >>running for something and I got into a discussion with his wife on the
> >>corner of 1st and 23rd. I told her how her husband was in the pocket of the
> >>real estate developer's lobby. I had to stop when she finally was in tears
> >>defending him. He must have something.......

> > You mean you're as annoying in real life as you are on RBR? A person
> > with a conscience wouldn't be proud of making someone cry, for whatever
> > reason, and certainly wouldn't brag about it. I'd get your money back
> > on those sensitivity training classes.

I remember he was a real ass about the fact that 9/11 happened on
election day, caring more about his possible victory than in doing the
right thing.

B. Lafferty wrote:

> "Mark & Steven Bornfeld" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
>>RicodJour wrote:

>>>You mean you're as annoying in real life as you are on RBR? A person
>>>with a conscience wouldn't be proud of making someone cry, for whatever
>>>reason, and certainly wouldn't brag about it. I'd get your money back
>>>on those sensitivity training classes.

>>Most people in NYC would like to see Mark Green cry. I know I would.

> He'd have to have a conscience for that to happen.

I'm sure we've both seen people cry who have no conscience.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

[email protected] wrote:

> Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote:
>
>>RicodJour wrote:

>>>You mean you're as annoying in real life as you are on RBR? A person
>>>with a conscience wouldn't be proud of making someone cry, for whatever
>>>reason, and certainly wouldn't brag about it. I'd get your money back
>>>on those sensitivity training classes.

> I remember he was a real ass about the fact that 9/11 happened on
> election day, caring more about his possible victory than in doing the
> right thing.

I hadn't remembered that. Of course, he's running against Andrew Cuomo
for AG, who (if memory serves) said that notorious line about Pataki
"holding onto the hem of Giuliani's coat" or some such.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com