"Bob Schwartz" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:B. Lafferty said:Have you read the entire book?
No. And I do not plan to. I felt guilty about buying Freddy Maertens'
book, sending him money in exchange for denial and outright
horseshit. So I'm much more careful about that sort of thing now.
I understand. Freddy's book was a bit of a disappointment. You could
always get the Walsh book from your local library when it comes out.
Quoted message said:
There is plenty of circumstantial evidence that LANCE dopes. I
really don't care to reward someone that can't do any better than
that.
For example, Emma picks up some unknown pills in Spain and mules
them to LANCE. But she doesn't know what they are? WTF! You can
make an ID from the color, shape, and markings but she doesn't
remember any of that. And even if she did, it's still he-said/she-said
[censored].
If you read the book, you would know that Emma's revelations cover only
about eighty pages in a 374 page book. There's much more circumstantial
evidence in the book than many people are aware of.
Quoted message said:
Here's a question for you. Just what do you expect to happen once
the book is published in the US? And why do you expect it to
happen.
That will depend on many things that are not in my control and/or know to
me. It will also depend on what the additional material is that W&B have
both spoken of. My hope is that the facts will all come out in a way that
finally makes sense either to the doping theory or disproving the doping
theory.
Quoted message said:
Stop being such a douchebag on this.
Whatever. Remember, the truth will set you free.
Quoted message said:
Bob Schwartz
[email hidden]