Lance is a really, really good actor.

dumbass,

though lafferty and his ilk eat up macabre details like the makeup and
drug mule stories, the swart stuff is more damaging (though it's all
pre-1997 stuff) in my opinion.

just because a rider's doped in the past doesn't make them a liar.
often these guys get vindicated.

millar called gaumont a nut until ..., and virenque called voet and the
others liars until ...., but until someone caves or there's evidence
the effect the whistleblowers have is inconsistent.

zulle claimed massive doping at ONCE but not much came of it (the doc
got some heat), on the other hand though manzano did hurt kelme pretty
bad.

> "Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > B. Lafferty <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> That will depend on many things that are not in my control and/or know

> >> me. It will also depend on what the additional material is that W&B

have
> >> both spoken of. My hope is that the facts will all come out in a way
> >> that
> >> finally makes sense either to the doping theory or disproving the

doping
> >> theory.

> > You're ready for that job at Burger King. Be sure to say 'Burger Roi'
> > in the interview. That'll really impress them.

> Nah. I'm going to make great coffee at Tim Horton's, eh?

Just had a Timmy's today in fact, and heard the story behind Tim Horton's
entrepreneurial explosion. It would almost make you want to boycott them,
just like McStarbucks. It seems Horton's rascal best friend bought out
Timmy's widow for a mere million after Horton fell off the wagon and
committed hari kari. Then, said friend exploded the franchise onto the
Canadian landscape, leaving Mrs. Horton with a puzzled look and a small
suitcase. By the way, "right" and "hey" work just as well as "eh." Next
lesson: how to properly inflect "mmm hmmm."

Just another hoser.

> "Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > B. Lafferty <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> That will depend on many things that are not in my control and/or know

> >> me. It will also depend on what the additional material is that W&B

have
> >> both spoken of. My hope is that the facts will all come out in a way
> >> that
> >> finally makes sense either to the doping theory or disproving the

doping
> >> theory.

> > You're ready for that job at Burger King. Be sure to say 'Burger Roi'
> > in the interview. That'll really impress them.

> Nah. I'm going to make great coffee at Tim Horton's, eh?

Brian, when is your book due out on Lance?

**** happens. It depends somewhat on where in Canada you happen to be, eh?

"Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>> "Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

> have

> doping
>> >
>> > You're ready for that job at Burger King. Be sure to say 'Burger Roi'
>> > in the interview. That'll really impress them.

>> Nah. I'm going to make great coffee at Tim Horton's, eh?

> Brian, when is your book due out on Lance?

Haven't gotten the date form the publisher yet. It's taking a long time to
compile all my rbr Lance posts, I guess.

"amit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> dumbass,
>
> though lafferty and his ilk eat up macabre details like the makeup and
> drug mule stories, the swart stuff is more damaging (though it's all
> pre-1997 stuff) in my opinion.

I had no idea that I had ilk. And there are some very funny drug mule
stories as anyone who followed the then 5th Circut's decisions in the Agent
Marconi Atlanta Airport drug bust cases knows.

I agree with you that Swart is potentially very damaging, especially when
you combine it with Prentis Steffen's allegations as to Armstrong and
Hamilton. And with what has now happened to Tyler, it looks more and more
believable--Steffen and Walsh's book.

Robert Chung wrote:

> Tim Mullin wrote:
> >
> >> I'm getting cognitive dissonance from your description of the Chron.

> > How so? It's a bad paper because the story wasn't on the sports page?

> I didn't say it was a bad paper. You said it was one of the better papers
> in the US. It's certainly one of the more fun papers to read, but my
> tastes tend to run toward callowness and Philistinism. Of course, you
> already knew that since I read rbr.

"There are readers, and then there are *readers*." -- B.L.

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:25:22 GMT, "B. Lafferty" <[email protected]>
>Whatever. Remember, the truth will set you free.

Now you're quoting Martha Stewart's lawyer. What next?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

"Curtis L. Russell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:25:22 GMT, "B. Lafferty" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> ..
>>Whatever. Remember, the truth will set you free.
>>>

> ..
>
> Now you're quoting Martha Stewart's lawyer. What next?

The truth will set you free. But first, it will **** you off. --Gloria
Steinem

In article <[email protected]>,
"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Howard Kveck wrote:
> > Brian, Elves are dead. Just so you know.

> Elvis is dead.

You and your PhDs, mumble, mumble, grrr...

--
tanx,
Howard

Butter is love.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

From Tim Mullin:

(someone noted):
>> Elvis is dead.

(TM rejoined):
>But his legacy lives on.

Training song (including chords for those who ride and strum simultaneously):

The King is Gone (and so are You)

(G) Last night I broke the seal on a Jim Beam decanter
That looks like (D) Elvis
I (C) soaked the label (Am) off (D7) a Flintstone Jelly Bean (G) jar
I cleared us off a place on that one little table
that you (D) left us
And (C) pulled me up a (D7) big ole piece of (G) floor

I (C) pulled the head off (Am) Elvis
Filled (C) Fred up to his (Am) pelvis
Yabba Dabba (G) Doo, the (C) King is (G) gone
And (D) so are (G) you

(C) 'Round about 10 we all got to (D7) talking
(C) 'Bout Graceland, Bedrock and (D7) such
(C) The conversation finally turned to (D7) women
(C) But they said they didn't get around too (D7) much
(C) Elvis said, "Find 'em (D7) young"
And Fred said (G) "Old Fashioned girls are (C) fun"
Yabba Dabba (G) Doo, the (C) King is (G) gone
And (D) so are (G) you

(C) Later on it finally (D7) hit me
(C) That you wouldn't be 'a comin' home no (D7) more
(C) 'Cause this time I know you won't (D7) forgive me
(C) Like all of them other times (D7) before
(C) Then I broke Elvis' (D7) nose
Pouring the (G) last drop from his (C) toes
Yabba Dabba (G) Doo, the (C) King is (G) gone
And (D) so are (G) you
(C) Yabba Dabba (G) Doo, the(C) King is (G) gone
And (D) so are (G) you

TAG:

(G) Last night I broke the seal on a Jim Beam decanter
That looks like (D) Elvis
I (C) soaked the label (Am) off (D7) a Flintstone Jelly Bean (G) jar....(fade)

Long live the King. And George Jones. And the Geezinslaws. --TP

Jim Flom wrote:

>>Whatever. Remember, the truth will set you free.

> Where'd I hear that before, and what was the context anyway? Oh yeah -- Pi
> Gamma Mu, the social science honorary society. Now there's one of life's
> ironies for you.

If you want bigger irony, it's also written on the floor at CIA
Headquarters in Langley.

See also John 8:32.

B. Lafferty wrote:

> "amit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>dumbass,
>>
>>though lafferty and his ilk eat up macabre details like the makeup and
>>drug mule stories, the swart stuff is more damaging (though it's all
>>pre-1997 stuff) in my opinion.

> I had no idea that I had ilk. And there are some very funny drug mule
> stories as anyone who followed the then 5th Circut's decisions in the Agent
> Marconi Atlanta Airport drug bust cases knows.

Ilk are what Australian tourists to Sweden see.

The interesting thing with Swart is...Jack Swart, his elder brother, is
a builder who employed Geoffrey Burndred...who finished runner-up to
Jeremy Yates in Taupo...who just got banned for 2 years for a suspicious
testosterone sample...and according to a Belgian contact, there's more
to THAT story than is currently public (see cyclingnews for details).
Anyway, Burndred wanted to make the leap to Europro (and he had the
potential to do it), but got disillusioned with the pressure to dope to
compete. There's a few others in the same boat.

And if we are talking about doping bans and hush-hush, who knew that the
G-man got a US domestic ban several years ago?