Lance is to announce.........

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Wayne Grow, Apr 13, 2005.

  1. Wayne Grow

    Wayne Grow Guest

    that he is a gay American.

    this will take more courage than all of his efforts in the Tour. should we
    applaud his courage, or condemn that he revealed this so late in his career?

    Tags:

  2. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    Wayne Grow wrote:
    > that he is a gay American.
    >
    > this will take more courage than all of his efforts in the Tour.

    should we
    > applaud his courage, or condemn that he revealed this so late in his

    career?

    Who cares, and why would it matter anyway?
    Bill C

  3. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Wayne Grow wrote:
    > that he is a gay American.
    >
    > this will take more courage than all of his efforts in the Tour.

    should we
    > applaud his courage, or condemn that he revealed this so late in his

    career?

    Here's a question for you, Wayne Grow: if you're going to come up with
    an alias taken from a character in a movie, why would you use the name
    of such a complete scum bag as Wayne Grow?

    Are you trying to say that you're that sort of scum bag yourself? Or,
    are you just trying to see who'll even pick up on the thinly veiled
    reference?

    My guess, from reading your many posts over the past few days, is that
    you are that sort of scum bag.

  4. On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:51:10 GMT, "Wayne Grow" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >that he is a gay American.

    You wish.

    --
    Kelly Beard

  5. Chris M

    Chris M Guest

    Why bother? Everyone already knows he is an American. Texas is one of
    the "United" states of America.

  6. Fred Marx

    Fred Marx Guest

    Chris M wrote:
    > Why bother? Everyone already knows he is an American. Texas is one of
    > the "United" states of America.

    and I bet he is merry and gay about the size of his bankroll....

  7. Wayne Grow

    Wayne Grow Guest

    news:[email protected]oups.com...

    what are you talking about ? http://www.kevingage.net/gallery/?id=18