Lance is to announce.........

Wayne Grow

Guest
that he is a gay American.

this will take more courage than all of his efforts in the Tour. should we
applaud his courage, or condemn that he revealed this so late in his career?

Wayne Grow wrote:
> that he is a gay American.
>
> this will take more courage than all of his efforts in the Tour.

should we
> applaud his courage, or condemn that he revealed this so late in his

career?

Who cares, and why would it matter anyway?
Bill C

Wayne Grow wrote:
> that he is a gay American.
>
> this will take more courage than all of his efforts in the Tour.

should we
> applaud his courage, or condemn that he revealed this so late in his

career?

Here's a question for you, Wayne Grow: if you're going to come up with
an alias taken from a character in a movie, why would you use the name
of such a complete scum bag as Wayne Grow?

Are you trying to say that you're that sort of scum bag yourself? Or,
are you just trying to see who'll even pick up on the thinly veiled
reference?

My guess, from reading your many posts over the past few days, is that
you are that sort of scum bag.

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:51:10 GMT, "Wayne Grow" <[email protected]> wrote:

>that he is a gay American.

You wish.

--
Kelly Beard

Why bother? Everyone already knows he is an American. Texas is one of
the "United" states of America.

Chris M wrote:
> Why bother? Everyone already knows he is an American. Texas is one of
> the "United" states of America.

and I bet he is merry and gay about the size of his bankroll....

news:[email protected]...

what are you talking about ? http://www.kevingage.net/gallery/?id=18