Lance on telly tonight?

soup

Guest
Tonight Discovery channel (212 on Telewest) on the American
chopper programme they are building a motorbike for Lance
Armstrong. No idea how much Lance will be on it or if he will
swap 'bikes with them or what.
9:00 PM on Discovery or
10:00 PM on Discovery +1

--
yours S

"soup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Tonight Discovery channel (212 on Telewest) on the American
> chopper programme they are building a motorbike for Lance
> Armstrong. No idea how much Lance will be on it or if he will
> swap 'bikes with them or what.
> 9:00 PM on Discovery or
> 10:00 PM on Discovery +1

Yeah, just watching it now. Scary watching them handle Lance's TT bike. :)

LSMike popped their head over the parapet saw what was going on and said
> "soup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Tonight Discovery channel (212 on Telewest) on the American
> > chopper programme they are building a motorbike for Lance
> > Armstrong. No idea how much Lance will be on it or if he will
> > swap 'bikes with them or what.
> > 9:00 PM on Discovery or
> > 10:00 PM on Discovery +1
> >

> Yeah, just watching it now. Scary watching them handle Lance's TT
> bike. :)

Senior trying to take the wheel hub apart until juniour says "we will
put
in this little axle". Then the front wheel wouldn't go round "maybe it's
something we done", ya think!
Another offf the cuff comment "hope it's not expensive " now lets see
LA's TT bike (even if last years), thousands of dollars?

--
yours S

"soup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Senior trying to take the wheel hub apart until juniour says "we will
> put
> in this little axle". Then the front wheel wouldn't go round "maybe it's
> something we done", ya think!
> Another offf the cuff comment "hope it's not expensive " now lets see
> LA's TT bike (even if last years), thousands of dollars?

Yes, chuckle! Also the "beep, beep, beeeep, he sits on THAT???"