Lance on The Daily Show

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by lumpy, Jun 27, 2006.

1. lumpy

lumpy New Member

2. PartisanRanger

PartisanRanger New Member

Nice find. Lance has a pretty good sense humor, too bad Jon Stewart doesn't know what "handlebars" are...

3. lwedge

lwedge New Member

They're things aren't they ? :D
    http;//www.performancebike.com/components/thingy's

lw

4. NYYTEX22

NYYTEX22 New Member

I thought he gave a great interview.

5. Aranesp

Aranesp New Member

I thought Jon was really lame. I mean, the daily show often just lacks snap, but this time he really chickened out and was way too afraid to step on Lance's (cycling) shoes to come up with anything interesting. I thought about it for a second, then I realized there is a small chance you can come up with anything funny at all, considering how Lance seems to be allergic to anything slightly reminiscent of doping. It was well and truly pathetic how Jon had to side with Lance referring to all his drug testings. Seemed to me Jon was actually frightened Lance might get mad.

6. Dr.Hairybiker

Dr.Hairybiker New Member

I think John was a little off balance with Lance, but he's(John Stewart) such a goof ball that I always expect him to screw up any interview.

I almost died laughing when John asked Lance if he was challenging him to a fight. "because I will F*** you up, right here, right now". Oh man, I almost rolled off the couch with that one.

7. Mark Willis

Mark Willis New Member

I thought the same thing... Lance tends to be sue happy, so Jon was rightfully worried, even if it was something in jest.