Lance on Tyler's Suspension

Flyer said:
That is not logic.

There is far more to doping than urine and a few blood samples. The business, politics, and potential corruption do influence which fish get caught too.

Undectable drugs and TUEs take care of the rest.

Armstrong never subjected himself to WADA/IOC testers at the Greek Olympics. He avoided it altogether. He was not tested for cow blood or any other HBOC that we know of. LA tests are alleged, not confirmed or transparent. It remains a black box.

Millar was busted not by tests but by his big mouth.
Why did he not go positive?

The last yellow jersey wearer ever DQed from a TDF race was in 1978!

Marco Pantani never tested positive in a TDF race. Was he clean? Is he alive today?

The presumption that all (100%) of the TDF peloton being on drugs for a 21 day stage race is entirely reasonable. To think otherwise is fantacy.

Yes, yes we have heard all this many times, but it does not change a single thing at this point.
Will you admit that?

I would say no. The worm has definitely turned on doping awareness and things are changing. We are still in disclosure mode, not full enforcement mode. But given the extreme secrecy that has been furthered by so-called journalists and sports writers---including Phil Leggett, the English speaking version employed by the corporate advertisers, I think things are at least more embarrassing for these shills.

WADA was created in 1999 and it took 5 years to get the UCI (pro cycling) to adopt the Code of Ethics and the 2004 banned substances list.---post 2004 TDF btw. Now this has been done! Hondo & Hamilton got 2 year bans----which effectively is a 'lifetime'.

In early 2004 Lance Armstrong personally lambasted Richard Pound for making outrageous comments re: the widespread abuse of illegal doping in cycling.

Outragious claims that proved true as the year progressed and made Lance's remarks seem like much clinical and commercial denials.

If 2 year suspensions are handed out to big fish such as Millar, Museeuw, Hamilton, Perez, Camenzind, Hondo, then things will change a little.

Brands names will be tougher to develop as only the biggest dopers can win consistently.

The racing might be more open and more of a lotto outcome. This is another sign of organic racing over a nine month calendar.

http://www.legalball.com/Cycling-News.html

Winning at all costs must STOP!

jhuskey said:
Yes, yes we have heard all this many times, but it does not change a single thing at this point.
Will you admit that?

When Lance retires in july , does that mean that FLYER also retires and goes away???????

One thing I LOVE about Flyers posts are his claims that a cyclist dies every 60 days from doping. If you look into his lists, 99.9% of the official cause of death listed says nothing about steroids/EPO/Blood Doping ect......... Sure, you could assume that most of the causes are linked to doping, but you would just be ASSUMING!

snyper0311 said:
One thing I LOVE about Flyers posts are his claims that a cyclist dies every 60 days from doping. If you look into his lists, 99.9% of the official cause of death listed says nothing about steroids/EPO/Blood Doping ect...

WTF is wrong with you, pull your head out of your ass! Can't you see that they can't list the real cause of death or the whole cover will be blown off the sham that is professional doping errr I mean cycling? Geesh some people sure are gullible.

snyper0311 said:
Sorry dude, I didn't mean to blow the lid off the coverup! :D
Someone call Sculder and Mulley.
Little Green Men are to blame , they drugged Tyler , beemed him up , stuck a needle in his ass , and then beemed him back down to Athens.

wilmar13 said:
WTF is wrong with you, pull your head out of your ass! Can't you see that they can't list the real cause of death or the whole cover will be blown off the sham that is professional doping errr I mean cycling? Geesh some people sure are gullible.

either they're gullible, or they just don't want to face the truth.

jhuskey said:
I don't wish to get into the doping debate but you are using the same evidence to prove opposite points.
Hamilton tested positive = guilty
Armstrong tested negative so far = guilty also????????
Sorry can't have it both ways ,unless that is convenient for you.
I am open minded about it but please lets see evidence not speculation.
I asked a simple question: what evidence could possibly convince any of you that a cyclist dopes? Tyler has evidence against him, twice he failed a drug test designed to detect banned substances or procedures in seperate events. Would three failures be enough? 30? i haven't seen anyone in here debate the evidence against european riders, but when it's an american? Not possible! This ladies and gentlemen, is stupid jingoism.everyone knows pantani doped and but not Tyler. I guess the tests are only valid for european or foreign riders.

sirtainty said:
I asked a simple question: what evidence could possibly convince any of you that a cyclist dopes? Tyler has evidence against him, twice he failed a drug test designed to detect banned substances or procedures in seperate events. Would three failures be enough? 30? i haven't seen anyone in here debate the evidence against european riders, but when it's an american? Not possible! This ladies and gentlemen, is stupid jingoism.everyone knows pantani doped and but not Tyler. I guess the tests are only valid for european or foreign riders.

I agree 100 percent. It's Armstrong I don't want to see hung out to dry until caught and then I will "cast the first stone" so to speak.
He and Tyler are two different people but some seem to think that if Tyler was caught so was Armstrong.
Well not yet,not yet.

mjolnir2k said:
Recognize that he NEVER talks about road racing or anything besides his personal vendetta against LA and his bizzarre fascination with a sport he clearly loathes. He is and has always been a troll who's only purpose is to be a irritant in legitimate discussions (that's just what Trolls do).

He adds nothing to this forum (no surprise) and his posts have no worth and no merit. Read one and you've read them all....

Best to ignore him entirely and hope he gets tired of being a raving lunatic and spoiling a good forum (or maybe the admins will finally do something about him and give him a forced vacation from the forum until he can contribute something of value)

***Ignore mode back on***
why do you use the word "trolls"
isn't this what lance called david walsh?

why are you trying to copy lance

i know

cos u are a sad loser

keep up with the threads flyer

DRUG CHEATS OUT!!!!

Roadrash Dunc said:
We need a new forum titled 'Dope talk' where Flyer can go hang out and if we want to discus facts and figures and whatnot we can.

But meantime stop spamming the forum with all these dope topics please.

WE KNOW THERES A DRUG CULTURE IN CYCLING , IN ALL PRO SPORT THERE IS.STOP RAMMING THE BLEDINGLY OBVIOUS DOWN OUR THROATS EVERYTIME WE DROP IN TO CHAT ABOUT BIKE RACING.
Spam?

hahaha

you are a muppet fact

dope is not as bad in other sports as it is in cycling

DRUG CHEATS OUT!!

Patrick1983!

I agree, no sport dopes worse than in cycling.

Cycling is a super freak show and we have the illnesses, deaths and bizzare performances to validate it. WWF & the NFL are tame by comparison.

In the early 1980s Francesco Conconi & Michele Ferrari began with blood transfusions, then went to 'spinners' to weed out just the red cells, to reduce the IV feed, then added EPO, then super EPO, then HBOCs, then a combination of all of the above.

From the TDF 1991 PDM EPO overdosing which caused the entire team to abandon to the near death on May 8, 1998 of Mauro Gianetti from PFC. All of Mauro's internal organs began shutting down after he collapsed in his Tour of Romandie.

The blood boosting has gotten worse and worse.

Not all teams use the same drugs and methods which is why many riders are complaining about the Two TDF being contested.

Every single athlete in the Tour is a drug addict. No exception whatsoever. Not in 2005.

Some do better than others can be chiefly attributed to the chemists and fancy Italian anemia doctors.

http://www.abc.net.au/sport/content/200507/s1415546.htm

Only what the racers & their doctors say that matters, not Phil Liggett and the OLN commercial script.

Patrick1983 said:
Spam?

hahaha

you are a muppet fact

dope is not as bad in other sports as it is in cycling

DRUG CHEATS OUT!!

Patrick1983 said:
why do you use the word "trolls"
isn't this what lance called david walsh?

why are you trying to copy lance

i know

cos u are a sad loser

keep up with the threads flyer

DRUG CHEATS OUT!!!!
New to the internet? Mommy just got you a computer? The term "troll" has been around since the early days of the internet. Lance probably got it from using the internet, as did most other people who use it in non-internet context. Go do some research before you spout off. I suggest going to google and typing in "troll" the sixth entry down "anti troll FAQ" might be enlightening.

House said:
New to the internet? Mommy just got you a computer? The term "troll" has been around since the early days of the internet. Lance probably got it from using the internet, as did most other people who use it in non-internet context. Go do some research before you spout off. I suggest going to google and typing in "troll" the sixth entry down "anti troll FAQ" might be enlightening.

House, I believe that the Armstrong doping era is over...but I have it on good advise that Crowe maybe releasing an album conceived in the doping scandal.
Called " All I wanna do is have some EPO I got the feelin I not the only one"
By the way I have it on good authority that the sky is falling. My inside source source is "CHICKEN LITTLE" . WHY WOULD HE LIE!
There again I have been drinking and I am probably speaking the truth as I perceive IT!

Get on the bike and ride anything else is just "*****ing to the wind".

Captain Kangaroo is a "Half-breed"! Spread the word!

Did Lance's doctor get convicted of malpractice for doping athletes? October 2004?

Abusive practices of a pharmacist??

Oh, I forgot that case is not relevant. It is another jealous lie.

Lucky thing, else I might think he blood doped.

jhuskey said:
House, I believe that the Armstrong doping era is over...but I have it on good advise that Crowe maybe releasing an album conceived in the doping scandal.
Called " All I wanna do is have some EPO I got the feelin I not the only one"
By the way I have it on good authority that the sky is falling. My inside source source is "CHICKEN LITTLE" . WHY WOULD HE LIE!
There again I have been drinking and I am probably speaking the truth as I perceive IT!

Get on the bike and ride anything else is just "*****ing to the wind".

Captain Kangaroo is a "Half-breed"! Spread the word!