Lance pedals clipping in problem

speedygeorge

New Member
May 21, 2003
Has anyone else had problems trying to get clipped into these new pedals. they seem really, really stiff, any suggestions.

speedygeorge wrote:
> Has anyone else had problems trying to get clipped into these new pedals. they seem really, really
> stiff, any suggestions.

Nope I've never had any problems at all. They do however take a little bit of a snap to get out of.

--
Perre

Can't find anything on "clamping tension"(no problem for me) however there is a release tension
adjustment. Best pedals I've ever been on.Ken On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:19:41 GMT, "Per Elmsäter"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>speedygeorge wrote:
>> Has anyone else had problems trying to get clipped into these new pedals. they seem really,
>> really stiff, any suggestions.

>Nope I've never had any problems at all. They do however take a little bit of a snap to get out of.

Can't find anything about clamping tension(no problem for me),however there is a release tension
adjustment. Best pedals I've ever had pleasure to ride. Ken