Lance pedals clipping in problem

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by speedygeorge, May 21, 2003.

  1. speedygeorge

    speedygeorge New Member

    Joined:
    May 21, 2003
    Has anyone else had problems trying to get clipped into these new pedals. they seem really, really stiff, any suggestions.

    Tags:

  2. speedygeorge wrote:
    > Has anyone else had problems trying to get clipped into these new pedals. they seem really, really
    > stiff, any suggestions.

    Nope I've never had any problems at all. They do however take a little bit of a snap to get out of.

    --
    Perre

  3. Ken Freeland

    Ken Freeland Guest

    Can't find anything on "clamping tension"(no problem for me) however there is a release tension
    adjustment. Best pedals I've ever been on.Ken On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:19:41 GMT, "Per Elmsäter"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >speedygeorge wrote:
    >> Has anyone else had problems trying to get clipped into these new pedals. they seem really,
    >> really stiff, any suggestions.

    >Nope I've never had any problems at all. They do however take a little bit of a snap to get out of.

  4. Ken Freeland

    Ken Freeland Guest

    Can't find anything about clamping tension(no problem for me),however there is a release tension
    adjustment. Best pedals I've ever had pleasure to ride. Ken