Lance Pharmstrong to 'Fix" 2007 Tour?

Come on House. Publish these allegations in public using your real name. Enough hiding. I challenge you to expose the sordid Disco/Lance conspiracy!

The truth is the best defense! Your public is waiting breathlessly!

Serafino said:
Come on House. Publish these allegations in public using your real name. Enough hiding. I challenge you to expose the sordid Disco/Lance conspiracy!

New to cycling serf and turf?

Sue me, and I then I wil counter sue you back---and compare discovery files.

Be careful what you wish for. Doper apologists always lose in my cases.

Doctor.House said:
Why is Nike's Pharmstrong present at the final time trial?
Lance loves to be a part of a winner

ps:Dr.H you missed Serafino point completely.
Serafino, don't worry Dr.H will never stand up, he hides in the same way he accuses the dopers of hiding.

Making haiku style posts, but im innumerate.

Disjointed thoughts, rattled off one after another.

The pink kitten eats cheese on a full moon.

Serafino said:

DON"T FEED THE MONKEY!!!!!

*** Excuse me Natara. This is not directed at you and your avavtar.

Doctor.House said:

Will he offer up yet another anti-doping apology (empty denial) message?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DxtxQQLkJ0

The fix is in.

If Lance is present---so too is cheating, lying and fixing results.
I'm so sure. Lance is all-powerful. He doesn't have to be physically present to control the events of the TDF. He is omnipresent. He came to Paris at the end to enjoy the glory of the Disco Domination of the top ten in the GC (Guys Cheating).

Doctor.House said:

Why is Frank Williams at the F1 races? Why does Jerry Jones attend Dallas Cowboys games? Why is Malcolm Glazer seen at Manchester United games? The same reason Armstrong is at the TdF. Wouldn't you want to be attending your team's biggest race/game? As owners or part owners, they sure as hell have a right to be there and a vested interest in their asset.

Biased bashers are shameful.

wolfix said:
DON"T FEED THE MONKEY!!!!!
Agreed. Boycott Nike's Lance Armstromg Foundation.

Boyoctt the Yellow LIVE WRONG bracelets.

Don't feed the drug cheater monkey.

Tech72 said:
Why is Frank Williams at the F1 races? Why does Jerry Jones attend Dallas Cowboys games? Why is Malcolm Glazer seen at Manchester United games? The same reason Armstrong is at the TdF. Wouldn't you want to be attending your team's biggest race/game? As owners or part owners, they sure as hell have a right to be there and a vested interest in their asset.

Biased bashers are shameful.
Tech, friend, that's applying common sense observations about life. You can't see what House sees. He's like Neo in the Matrix. Only House has the power to see the matrix created by Lance Armstrong; House sees beyond the veil; he's a prophet, a deliverer.

Listen to House. Break free from the matrix. :p :p :p