Lance riding Hed wheels...?

Bob

Guest
I doubt anyone will know for sure, but I thought Team Discovery Channel
rode Trek bikes and Bontrager wheels. However, on the opening stage
Lance was running Hed wheels. Anyone know why...?

Cheers,

--
bob [at] bobarnott [dot] com http://www.bobarnott.com/
"Crash programs fail because they are based on theory that,

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 23:00:27 +0100, Bob <[email protected]> wrote:

>I doubt anyone will know for sure, but I thought Team Discovery Channel
>rode Trek bikes and Bontrager wheels. However, on the opening stage
>Lance was running Hed wheels. Anyone know why...?

Perhaps his E-bay supplier had run out of Bontragers .

But since his rivals always crash-out in suspicious circumstances he
could be riding on a Penny Farthing and still win .

Bob <[email protected]> wrote:
> I doubt anyone will know for sure, but I thought Team Discovery Channel
> rode Trek bikes and Bontrager wheels. However, on the opening stage
> Lance was running Hed wheels. Anyone know why...?

No secret. They work with Steve Hed.

See the www.cyclingnews.com article on the wheels.

Arthur

The struggle of people against power is the struggle
of memory against forgetting - Milan Kundera