Lance runs the Marathon, clocks a 4:51 mile

lwedge said:
He must of meant one of those new jumbo inches.

Looks more like a couple plus inches (regular inches).

lw
Lance is still 5'10" same as me, but he looks small when you see him in person because his persona takes up an entire stadium, only half joking here.

The article if from the Austim American Statesman, and if you havent had enough beefcake...and for those never ending chorus of people who said Lance didnt lose a lot of muscle mass from chemo, look at his muscle mass when he pays attention to it.

http://www.statesman.com/life/content/life/stories/health/10/06/dyc_lancerun5.html

lwedge said:
He must of meant one of those new jumbo inches.

Looks more like a couple plus inches (regular inches).

lw

Yeah, I know but it doesn't matter. I was just trying to be humorous.
Jan is a very tall pigmy and not really German. I have tried to keep the secret ,but I guess it is out now.
Anyway that metric stuff really screws me up.

whiteboytrash said:
Thanks for the article... more importantly how many of you guys want to bend Kik over and take her from behind ? http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-243-297--10446-0,00.html

- she's a bit wired thou... bit of stalker.. no wonder Lance abandon her... typical Texan, big hair, big teeth and full of "warmth"......... g-zus Americans talk krap...

What I wonder is how limerickman has the gall to delete posts from everyone else on this board, but allows the krap you post to stand. :rolleyes:

I think Lance will go around 2:50.
My pick, we'll see.

Of course he SEZ he's not training.
It'll be fun. A bunch of friends always run the marathon so it should be good times.
I wonder if he'll go with the elite runners, prob not.

The things with Lance, is with his engine, if he's still feeling good, he could do some 5:30 miles for the last 3-4 miles and pass 100 runners. But he prob wont since he doesnt want to crack and you never know wht your body will do.

Recall his running down the Texas State Mnt bike champ in the Dirty Duathlon? The kid beat him on the bike leg, obviously by going all out just for bragging rights, then Lance ran an incredible last run split to catch and trounce the guy.

He couldnt walk for a week after.

bobke said:
Recall his running down the Texas State Mnt bike champ in the Dirty Duathlon? The kid beat him on the bike leg, obviously by going all out just for bragging rights, then Lance ran an incredible last run split to catch and trounce the guy.

neither could Lance, if you remember correctly.

jaydogster said:
neither could Lance, if you remember correctly.
Ummm, that was what I said dumass, LANCE couldnt walk for a week.
The other guy did duathlons all year long.
Lance didnt, so therefore it would be LANCE who couldnt walk for a week, relating to my point that even without training if Lance wants to run someone down he can and does.

bobke said:
Lance didnt, so therefore it would be LANCE who couldnt walk for a week, relating to my point that even without training if Lance wants to run someone down he can and does.
Sorry for losing context there, but I challenge you find Sager in any other running related events, much less "all year long". He's strictly a mountain biker. I venture to say that Lance trained (ran) with some amount of focus before this event. All points related are irrelavant to his marathon running pace - but get the facts straight.

jaydogster said:
Sorry for losing context there, but I challenge you find Sager in any other running related events, much less "all year long". He's strictly a mountain biker. I venture to say that Lance trained (ran) with some amount of focus before this event. All points related are irrelavant to his marathon running pace - but get the facts straight.
You venture to say, meaning you have no proof or evidence, right?

I've got the facts right, you dont. Sager was National off road duathlon champion in 2002 which means he did at least ONE other duathlon, and not strictly a mountain biker, besides the Dirty Du:
Name: Jason Sager

City: Austin

State: Texas

Category: Pro
What is your best result so far? (example: 3rd Place Senior Expert Men - Mt. Snow, VT - 2000)

6th NORBA NCS Pro XC, Waco,TX -2004
2nd NORBA NCS Pro Marathon, Waco,TX- 2004
Off-road Duathalon National Champion - 2002

Sager won the national off-road duathlon event in Ruston, Louisiana in October.

Lance had not run or trained for the event as he and later Bruyneel admitted in interviews as well as Chris Carmichael, another reason he couldnt walk for a week.
Which does relate to the marathon, if untrained Lance can run a 20 minute very hilly and obstacle filled 3 mile run after a 12 mile Mnt bike leg and a previous 3 mile run, he can go very fast. Bt he always excelled at one hour efforts like this, same as the sprint triathlon.
We'll see for the maratrhon.

bobke said:
I think Lance will go around 2:50.
My pick, we'll see.

Of course he SEZ he's not training.
It'll be fun. A bunch of friends always run the marathon so it should be good times.
I wonder if he'll go with the elite runners, prob not.

The things with Lance, is with his engine, if he's still feeling good, he could do some 5:30 miles for the last 3-4 miles and pass 100 runners. But he prob wont since he doesnt want to crack and you never know wht your body will do.

he will get the ***** 25 minutes in...then its all over for LA

burton3eleven said:
he will get the ***** 25 minutes in...then its all over for LA
Nah.... He won't get the ***** until he reaches the Cocktail glass.... 26.2 in and then it will be over for LA.

bobke said:
Somebody should start a thread: How Long for bobke to bring Lance to completion.

It could be interesting. We could take bets on it and bobke could use his Lance Armstrong Realistic Doll and pretend it's really Lance and blow him or whatever else he does with his sticky LA doll.

Maybe we could set up a live internet feed... bad word choice, feed, but you know, so we could watch bobke getting intimate with his Lance doll.

I wonder what the over-under would be on who would get off first: Lance or bobke?

I'll take bobke by five minutes on that bet. Na, make it ten minutes, three ejaculations. I think Lance has some staying power.