Lance should dive off a cliff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihatelance

Jul 25, 2005
As a devout Catholic, how can a person divorce their husband or wife after they nursed you back to health? Lance did and he has children with this women (ex wife). He alllegly takes illegal enhancing drugs, though he has not test positvie. He feels like he is the only one who has ever had cancer and recovered from it. He needs to look God in the face and explain why he is used cancer to enhance his fame and to make millions. Don't even get me started on his charity work because I can send you a couple of articles about Lance on that.

He's not a devout Catholic. If you'd like to learn more about why he does the things he does, then check out his books. The answers are all there, including why he wears the gold cross around his neck.

He'll even tell you why he *does* jump off a cliff from time to time.

frenchyge said:
He's not a devout Catholic. If you'd like to learn more about why he does the things he does, then check out his books. The answers are all there, including why he wears the gold cross around his neck.

He'll even tell you why he *does* jump off a cliff from time to time.
Maybe he can tell us why he has a chapel in his house if hes not a catholic.
Ok thats the last one.

Maybe there's more to the story than you and I know.

On the surface your feelings are very real and understandable, but we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

996vtwin said:
Ok thats the last one.

Man, you guys are nutcases.

Where do you get that he has a chapel in his house?

When did Armstrong ever say that he is the only one who has ever recovered? He has done a lot of work for those suffering from cancer.....from his foundation to the hope he gives to those with cancer.

Plenty of people are "alleged" drug users. Lance has never tested positive. From the get go Lance was a step above other riders.....

I am not even a "Lance fan".....

You guys need to jump off a cliff......idiots.

Ihatelance said:
As a devout Catholic, how can a person divorce their husband or wife after they nursed you back to health? Lance did and he has children with this women (ex wife). He alllegly takes illegal enhancing drugs, though he has not test positvie. He feels like he is the only one who has ever had cancer and recovered from it. He needs to look God in the face and explain why he is used cancer to enhance his fame and to make millions. Don't even get me started on his charity work because I can send you a couple of articles about Lance on that.
Please send me the articles. He is not a devout Catholic or a non-devout Catholic.

Ihatelance said:
Ahhh, its always amazing to me how catholics always know what people SHOULD do and know everything. As was already mentioned armstrong is not catholic and not even close. 2nd point, Armstrong's ex-wife, Kristin, didnt "nurse him back to health." They only met post-cancer at a fund-raiser. So how about you check your facts before mouthing off. I never saw him use cancer to make money, except for a cancer foundation. Sorry but i refuse to waste any more of my time talking to someone like you.

MrAmazing17 said:
Ahhh, its always amazing to me how catholics always know what people SHOULD do and know everything. As was already mentioned armstrong is not catholic and not even close. 2nd point, Armstrong's ex-wife, Kristin, didnt "nurse him back to health." They only met post-cancer at a fund-raiser. So how about you check your facts before mouthing off. I never saw him use cancer to make money, except for a cancer foundation. Sorry but i refuse to waste any more of my time talking to someone like you.
"Ahhh, its always amazing to me how catholics always know what people SHOULD do and know everything." - hmmm, there are names for people who paint every member of a particular group with the same brush.

"Sorry but i refuse to waste any more of my time talking to someone like you." - ditto to you, sir.

JackTheLadd said:
"Ahhh, its always amazing to me how catholics always know what people SHOULD do and know everything." - hmmm, there are names for people who paint every member of a particular group with the same brush.

"Sorry but i refuse to waste any more of my time talking to someone like you." - ditto to you, sir.
I do apologize, and realized my error in that statement after i posted it. I was generalizing and that is not fair. So this is only in reference to the original poster, who i greatly disagree with and some may say i am no better than him for not checking my facts by generalizing. Thats fair. I still refuse to waste my time with the first poster.

Ihatelance said:
This stuff makes me laugh so hard. I am not a big Lance fan but I do read his books an watch stuff on him. First of all he always says he is not a religous man. Second if you even knew anything about him you would know that his ex wife Allison did was not with him when he had cancer they didnt even know eachother he had a girlfriend and in his first book he explains why. I think it is so funny that people will say all this stuff about Lance when half the time they have no clue what they are talking about.

And also who cares if he got a divorce I personally don't believe in divorce but everyone does it these days so why is it such a big deal that he got one. It truly is none of are business and it doesn't matter this is a cycling forum.

996vtwin said:
Ok thats the last one.
Lance in an interview in his house in Spain shows his Chapel it was there when he built the apartment. During that interview he says he isnt a religous man but he likes it. Who cares why he has it people should worry about there own lifes instead of focusing on the minute details of someone elses I could care less about Lance and I am tired of hearing everyone ***** about him!

Ihatelance said:
Thank you for this great ramble.

Did you join this forum just to hate on LA? Or do you actually ride a bike? I'm assuming not since your little 3-wheeler at the age of 5, considering the fact you said LA should DIVE off a cliff, why not RIDE off a cliff? I mean, his bike is his mode of transportation.

How bout you contribute something worthwhile to the forum?

I think Lance has a tough road ahead. Few superstar athletes do much with the rest of their lives. GL got fat and sits around criticizing the current TdF superstars. A couple of guys committed suicide or tried. EM, BH and others show up to shake hands with stage winners. In most other sports they don't fare much better. What does MJ do besides play charity golf events and smoke stogies? Shaq will probably do better because he got his MBA and will probably be a good businessman. Golf greats make out the best because people pay them a lot of money to design golf courses. Maybe Lance could design roads in France. Or do cliff diving. BTW, is that an endurance sport?

RapDaddyo said:
..Few superstar athletes do much with the rest of their lives...What does MJ do besides play charity golf events and smoke stogies?...
Just an aside, but first of all, who says superstars have to do anything after their retirement? I know if I busted my ass the way they've done, I'd like nothing better than to just relax. That said, it seems the hot thing for retired stars to do these days is motor racing. Michael Jordan has put together an AMA Superstock/Supersport motorcycle team. Quite a few NFL retirees have NASCAR teams. I say we put Lance in a NASCAR!

Ihatelance said:

First off I am a cycling fan and not a Lance advocate in particular but.......

Lance met his wife to be at a fund raiser after he had founded LAF and after recovery from cancer.

His millions have been made form cycle racing and endorsements.
I guess he should give up his charity work and make the world a better place.
What did you do this week to win your Nobel Prize.

Next bulls**t rant please,bring it on.

friedmikey said:
Just an aside, but first of all, who says superstars have to do anything after their retirement?
Nothing, but I imagine LA got more satisfaction out of the process of planning and training to win his 7 TdFs than the trophies. It's hard to believe that he will be satisfied for very long doing nothing, or just owning things even if it does relate to sports or speed. Whether he used drugs or not, this is a very driven, competitive guy who has been at the pinnacle of his sport. As MJ found out (baseball, golf), it's no guarantee that he will be a superstar in any other sport, even motorcycle racing. I'm saying that I agree with LA that this is going to be a challenging phase of his life, even with his trophies and his image and his millions.

Maybe he will start endorsing a bunch of **** training stuff, like the ab king 5000 or some **** like that. Or start a bike shop, that would be pretty cool you go in there and you give **** to lance cause he didn't do a good job with your bike.

Ihatelance said:

Before passing judgement, learn how to speak English. You sound like an ill-informed moron when you neglect to proof read your entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.