Lance should dive off a cliff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if i am wrong but LA's wife left him because as a pro cyclist he was gone or traveling all the time and she lived in the states while he trained in europe. She did not or couldn't endure the stress on the relationship being married to a pro cyclist.

I guess you will always have people who try and find the bad in people no matter how good they are in life. People always say that he does performance enhancing drugs but he has taken every test and never failed one. FACT: lance armstrong is one of the most drug tested athletes in the world FACT: He has never failed a drug test much less complained about it pubicly.

Ihatelance TROLL said:
Lance should dive off a cliff.

If he would "dive off a cliff " he would do it on a Trek Madone, 4.25 minutes ahead of Basso and 6.5 minutes ahead of Ullrich. :p

Sublime99 said:
Correct me if i am wrong but LA's wife left him because as a pro cyclist he was gone or traveling all the time and she lived in the states while he trained in europe. She did not or couldn't endure the stress on the relationship being married to a pro cyclist.

As far as I have heard that was the speculation but no public announcement was ever made except that it was a mutual agreement.

TrekDedicated said:
Thank you for this great ramble.

Did you join this forum just to hate on LA? Or do you actually ride a bike? I'm assuming not since your little 3-wheeler at the age of 5, considering the fact you said LA should DIVE off a cliff, why not RIDE off a cliff? I mean, his bike is his mode of transportation.

How bout you contribute something worthwhile to the forum?

God saw what you wrote and is clearly not happy with you. Him and Jesus is shaking their heads sat you. You need to pray for forgiveness!!!!!!!

memphiscyclist said:
Before passing judgement, learn how to speak English. You sound like an ill-informed moron when you neglect to proof read your entry.
Jesus told me to spell this message out for you: "YOU ARE ON THE PATH OF GOING TO HELL." God have mercy on your soul.

jhuskey said:
First off I am a cycling fan and not a Lance advocate in particular but.......

Lance met his wife to be at a fund raiser after he had founded LAF and after recovery from cancer.

His millions have been made form cycle racing and endorsements.
I guess he should give up his charity work and make the world a better place.
What did you do this week to win your Nobel Prize.

Next bulls**t rant please,bring it on.
Even Moses who is not Christian is shaking his head at you in disguest, shame on you, shame on you!!!!!!!

frenchyge said:
He's not a devout Catholic. If you'd like to learn more about why he does the things he does, then check out his books. The answers are all there, including why he wears the gold cross around his neck.

He'll even tell you why he *does* jump off a cliff from time to time.
You are a stupid person and that is ok in the eyes of the prophet. I never said that he was catholic, good luck with getting your GED.

RapDaddyo said:
Shaq will probably do better because he got his MBA and will probably be a good businessman.
Shaq has an MBA ???? I want to know what school so I will not make the mistake of sending my daughters there.

Ihatelance - you're just a "God quoting idiot freak!" Definitely your'e prejudiced against Lance and everything you said about him is ****! It's people like you - people who generate bad gossip about anyone - that makes this world a worse place to live. You should watch out about the bad things you say about people because that is the SIN of Detraction. You'll be burning in Hell for this for sure.

May I be the first to say "Troll"? It's so painfully obvious, I'm ashamed to even point it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.