Lance sighting....

ronde chumpion

Guest
Hey,

Saw the man training near Bend, OR. He was riding the other way, so I
had no chance to say hey. However, I did wave, and received a quick
wave reply.

He did look pretty fit, and must be training for Georgia.

Thanks,
Ronde Chumpion

> Hey,
>
> Saw the man training near Bend, OR. He was riding the other way, so I
> had no chance to say hey. However, I did wave, and received a quick
> wave reply.
>
> He did look pretty fit, and must be training for Georgia.

Yeah sure, next you'll be having him and the rest of the team over for pizza:

http://groups.google.com/groups?gro...sshuraaa-i-1.production.compuserve.com&rnum=3

"ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hey,
>
> Saw the man training near Bend, OR. He was riding the other way, so I
> had no chance to say hey. However, I did wave, and received a quick
> wave reply.
>
> He did look pretty fit, and must be training for Georgia.
>
> Thanks,
> Ronde Chumpion

Where's Krispy? He's packing them in at the donut shop, getting face stuffed
and stuffing the cream filleds down into his suit, a new LANCE, now a 270
pound rolling donut, but very fast, and for a long time.

(no personalities or donuts were harmed in this posting, yet)
^^^^^^^^>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>8<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<^^^^^^^^^^

"ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey,
>
> Saw the man training near Bend, OR. He was riding the other way, so I
> had no chance to say hey. However, I did wave, and received a quick
> wave reply.
>
> He did look pretty fit, and must be training for Georgia.
>
> Thanks,
> Ronde Chumpion

I hope he makes the best of it. When he comes back to Europe he will meet
al lot of "those fat, drunk, smelly, Belgians " in his team...

"ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]...

[email protected] (ronde chumpion) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Hey,
>
> Saw the man training near Bend, OR. He was riding the other way, so I
> had no chance to say hey. However, I did wave, and received a quick
> wave reply.

Doesn't make much sense, why would Lance go to Bend OR of all places......???