Lance sighting

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by The Czar, May 19, 2008.

  1. The Czar

    The Czar Guest

    Lance was hanging out with Kate Hudson in Austin over the
    weekend....Lance always goes first class.....LOL

    Tags:

  2. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    The Czar wrote:
    > Lance was hanging out with Kate Hudson in Austin over the
    > weekend....Lance always goes first class.....LOL

    Who is this LANCE person, and why should I care who he
    is dating?

    Bob Schwartz

  3. "Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > The Czar wrote:
    >> Lance was hanging out with Kate Hudson in Austin over the
    >> weekend....Lance always goes first class.....LOL

    > Who is this LANCE person, and why should I care who he
    > is dating?
    >
    > Bob Schwartz

    Lance McDermott

    -S-

  4. The Czar

    The Czar Guest

    Lance Rentzal you Da Mass

  5. RicodJour

    RicodJour Guest

    On May 19, 12:11 pm, Bob Schwartz <[email protected]>
    wrote:
    > The Czar wrote:
    > > Lance was hanging out with Kate Hudson in Austin over the
    > > weekend....Lance always goes first class.....LOL

    > Who is this LANCE person, and why should I care who he
    > is dating?

    Where have you been? He's talking about Lance Burton, that magician
    guy...or is he the one that invented the snow board...? Anyway, he's
    FAMOUS!

  6. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Bob Schwartz wrote:
    > Who is this LANCE person, and why should I care who he is dating?

    Perhaps he's referring to that Lance Armstrong dude who won the WC back
    in the nineties. He did go on to win a few stages in the Tour but gave
    up after Jan won his 6th. Perhaps if he had been a testiclegram ligher,
    who knows he might have done better.

    BTW, WTF is global warming and who was Lafferty ?