Lance sighting

The Czar

Guest
Lance was hanging out with Kate Hudson in Austin over the
weekend....Lance always goes first class.....LOL

The Czar wrote:
> Lance was hanging out with Kate Hudson in Austin over the
> weekend....Lance always goes first class.....LOL

Who is this LANCE person, and why should I care who he
is dating?

Bob Schwartz

"Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The Czar wrote:
>> Lance was hanging out with Kate Hudson in Austin over the
>> weekend....Lance always goes first class.....LOL

> Who is this LANCE person, and why should I care who he
> is dating?
>
> Bob Schwartz

Lance McDermott

-S-

On May 19, 12:11 pm, Bob Schwartz <[email protected]>
wrote:
> The Czar wrote:
> > Lance was hanging out with Kate Hudson in Austin over the
> > weekend....Lance always goes first class.....LOL

> Who is this LANCE person, and why should I care who he
> is dating?

Where have you been? He's talking about Lance Burton, that magician
guy...or is he the one that invented the snow board...? Anyway, he's
FAMOUS!

Bob Schwartz wrote:
> Who is this LANCE person, and why should I care who he is dating?

Perhaps he's referring to that Lance Armstrong dude who won the WC back
in the nineties. He did go on to win a few stages in the Tour but gave
up after Jan won his 6th. Perhaps if he had been a testiclegram ligher,
who knows he might have done better.

BTW, WTF is global warming and who was Lafferty ?