Lance sighting....

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Chumpion, Apr 14, 2004.

  1. Hey,

    Saw the man training near Bend, OR. He was riding the other
    way, so I had no chance to say hey. However, I did wave,
    and received a quick wave reply.

    He did look pretty fit, and must be training for Georgia.

    Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

    Tags:

  2. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    > Hey,
    >
    > Saw the man training near Bend, OR. He was riding the
    > other way, so I had no chance to say hey. However, I did
    > wave, and received a quick wave reply.
    >
    > He did look pretty fit, and must be training for Georgia.

    Yeah sure, next you'll be having him and the rest of the
    team over for pizza:

    oogle.com/groups?group:rec.bicycles.racing&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-
    ec.bicycles.racing&c2coff=1&selm=9fo281%244d%241%40sshuraaa-
    i-1.production.compuserve.com&rnum=3

    "ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hey,
    >
    > Saw the man training near Bend, OR. He was riding the
    > other way, so I had no chance to say hey. However, I did
    > wave, and received a quick wave reply.
    >
    > He did look pretty fit, and must be training for Georgia.
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

  3. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    Where's Krispy? He's packing them in at the donut shop,
    getting face stuffed and stuffing the cream filleds down
    into his suit, a new LANCE, now a 270 pound rolling donut,
    but very fast, and for a long time.

    (no personalities or donuts were harmed in this posting,
    yet) ^^^^^^^^>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>8<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<^^^^^^^^^^

    "ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hey,
    >
    > Saw the man training near Bend, OR. He was riding the
    > other way, so I had no chance to say hey. However, I did
    > wave, and received a quick wave reply.
    >
    > He did look pretty fit, and must be training for Georgia.
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

  4. Buster

    Buster Guest

    I hope he makes the best of it. When he comes back to Europe
    he will meet al lot of "those fat, drunk, smelly, Belgians "
    in his team...

    "ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...

  5. [email protected] (ronde chumpion) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hey,
    >
    > Saw the man training near Bend, OR. He was riding the
    > other way, so I had no chance to say hey. However, I did
    > wave, and received a quick wave reply.

    Doesn't make much sense, why would Lance go to Bend OR of
    all places......???