Lance slays all in DL TT - 1:07 back to Millar

> (not anti Lance, but amused by the "Go Lance, Just Go!" crowd)

Why?

As someone who has lost two family members to cancer, I'm quite pleased to follow Lance's
post-cancer success. So, yes, "Go Lance, just go!"

G wrote:

> Thanks Todd, your list is full of short & long stage races, ITT's, a 2 man TT and was Boxmeer that
> rigged crit where he beat Cipo in a bunch sprint? I think there are some 1 day races there
> somewhere.. yes the '93 Worlds & Fleche Wallone! But they were a friggin long time ago!

It's funny, early in his career, folks said that Lance was a one day race rider and that he wouldn't
ever be a stage race threat (except, I guess, minor stage races like the Tour DuPont).

Not many folks excel at both these days. Super Mario isn't a GC threat even though he may take a lot
of stages. Classics guys like Museeuw are invisible when it comes to stage races.

I was just pointing out that Lance isn't just about the Tour. But even if he was, that isn't a
bad thing.

Todd

Robert Oliver <[email protected]> wrote:

> > (not anti Lance, but amused by the "Go Lance, Just Go!" crowd)
>
> Why?
>
> As someone who has lost two family members to cancer,

Me too. But we're about bike racing here..

> I'm quite pleased to follow Lance's post-cancer success. So, yes, "Go Lance, just go!"

Lancahoilcs are usually naive and don't seem to know much about racing.

GO LANCE JUST GO

GK

"G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:1fwjpp7.1st2lcl1upqvduN%[email protected]...
> Robert Oliver <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > (not anti Lance, but amused by the "Go Lance, Just Go!" crowd)
> >
> > Why?
> >
> > As someone who has lost two family members to cancer,
>
> Me too. But we're about bike racing here..
>
> > I'm quite pleased to follow Lance's post-cancer success. So, yes, "Go Lance, just go!"
>
> Lancahoilcs are usually naive and don't seem to know much about racing.

Is your conclusion based on the result of a study that you have made?

I don't think that it's necessary to be an expert on bicycle racing to enjoy
it.

A person that just enjoys clycling around the block occasionally may have an interest in racing
because they feel part of it.

And Lance is a hero to many people.

Dashii (Go Lance, Go)

Dashi Toshii wrote:

> > > Why?
> > >
> > > As someone who has lost two family members to cancer,
> >
> > Me too. But we're about bike racing here..
> >
> > > I'm quite pleased to follow Lance's post-cancer success. So, yes, "Go Lance, just go!"
> >
> > Lancahoilcs are usually naive and don't seem to know much about racing.
>
> Is your conclusion based on the result of a study that you have made?
>
> I don't think that it's necessary to be an expert on bicycle racing to enjoy
> it.
>
> A person that just enjoys clycling around the block occasionally may have an interest in racing
> because they feel part of it.
>
> And Lance is a hero to many people.
>
> Dashii (Go Lance, Go)

ME!

> Dashi Toshii wrote:

> > > Me too. But we're about bike racing here..

> > > Lancahoilcs are usually naive and don't seem to know much about racing.
> >
> > Is your conclusion based on the result of a study that you have made?

Yes. From reading this ng.

GK