Lance taking off while Jan went wanting for food?

John Rees

Guest
I noticed during the last climb Lance beginning to spool it up behind
Jan to go after an attacking Basso. I also noticed that, at the time,
Jab was trying to get some supplies from a T-Mobile car that was
attempting to reach the German. One Lance took off, Jan had to head up
after him and I'm not certain if he was ever able to get what he needed
from the team car.

Later, I hear Jan talking about not eating enough. Could Lance have
seen the situation and decided to go then to complicate things for
Ullrich? Or was it simply a coincidence.

Discuss.

Lance was chasing Basso who did the attacking. Ask Basso about this
eating thing instead.

Tom

"John Rees" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
[email protected]...
>I noticed during the last climb Lance beginning to spool it up behind Jan
>to go after an attacking Basso. I also noticed that, at the time, Jab was
>trying to get some supplies from a T-Mobile car that was attempting to
>reach the German. One Lance took off, Jan had to head up after him and I'm
>not certain if he was ever able to get what he needed from the team car.
>
> Later, I hear Jan talking about not eating enough. Could Lance have seen
> the situation and decided to go then to complicate things for Ullrich? Or
> was it simply a coincidence.
>
> Discuss.

Yeah, you've figured out the secret to Armstrong's success. It's all based
around Ullrich's appetite.

>Yeah, you've figured out the secret to Armstrong's success. It's all based
>around Ullrich's appetite.

You may have a point. On today's final climb, Ullich was showing a
little bit of an oversize belly when he unzipped his jersey.

"Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Yeah, you've figured out the secret to Armstrong's success. It's all
> >based
>>around Ullrich's appetite.

> You may have a point. On today's final climb, Ullich was showing a
> little bit of an oversize belly when he unzipped his jersey.

If you think Jan has a belly you ought to check out Beloki.