LANCE to follow in Jalabert's footsteps

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Dwayne, Apr 19, 2006.

  1. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Is there some reason you feel the need to follow a retired racer?

    Are you a stalker or something? Or one of those groupies that used to
    follow every move Princess Diana used to make?

  2. Tom Kunich wrote:
    > Is there some reason you feel the need to follow a retired racer?
    >
    > Are you a stalker or something? Or one of those groupies that used to
    > follow every move Princess Diana used to make?

    Story seemed relevant.

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Relevant to what?

    It's like Tom Boonen said when Thor Hushovd won Gent-Wevelgem - what
    the hell are they doing taking the attention away from the real racers?

    Though I probably shouldn't have snapped at a new guy before he
    understands what's up here.