Lance to open a Bike Shop in Austin, TX

Hell And High Water

Guest
18,000 sq ft!

They'll carry a TON of bikes, including TREK, TREK, and maybe even
TREK.

In addition they'll have TREK bikes, TREK t-shirts, and other TREK gear.

I can hardly wait. When I go to the local shops now, all I see is TREK.

-Bianchi Bob

Fabrizio Mazzoleni

Guest
"Hell And High Water" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> 18,000 sq ft!
> They'll carry a TON of bikes, including TREK, TREK, and maybe even
> TREK.
> In addition they'll have TREK bikes, TREK t-shirts, and other TREK gear.
> I can hardly wait. When I go to the local shops now, all I see is TREK.

He is going to have some high end gear, but very
unfortunately the shop will also have FRED stuff.

There's nowhere else to get a trek. But if you buy the madronefrom
lance youll be faster !!!!

On Mar 14, 11:56 am, "Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Hell And High Water" <[email protected]> wrote in message> 18,000 sq ft!
>
>  > They'll carry a TON of bikes, including TREK, TREK,  and maybe even
>
> > TREK.
> > In addition they'll have TREK bikes, TREK t-shirts, and other TREK gear.
> > I can hardly wait.  When I go to the local shops now, all I see is TREK.

> He is going to have some high end gear, but very
> unfortunately the shop will also have FRED stuff.

Gooserider

Guest
"Hell And High Water" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> 18,000 sq ft!
>

> They'll carry a TON of bikes, including TREK, TREK, and maybe even
> TREK.
>

> In addition they'll have TREK bikes, TREK t-shirts, and other TREK gear.
>

> I can hardly wait. When I go to the local shops now, all I see is TREK.
>

> -Bianchi Bob

Actually, he's said there would be some artisan and small builder bikes, as
well.