Lance: We all kneel at your biking Godliness!

Mickael Layerne

Guest
Sir Lance, I speak for all here at RBR when I say:

You are indeed the greatest cyclist the planet Earth has ever seen after witnessing the stage today!

There should be a world-wide national holiday every July 21 so all can properly pay homage to your
superhumanness.

july 21st is Belgium's national holiday

<[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
news:[email protected]...
> Sir Lance, I speak for all here at RBR when I say:
>
> You are indeed the greatest cyclist the planet Earth has ever seen after witnessing the
> stage today!
>
> There should be a world-wide national holiday every July 21 so all can properly pay homage to your
> superhumanness.

I'm ready to take the day off!!

news:[email protected]...

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:59:17 +0000, Monty Montgomery wrote:

> I'm ready to take the day off!!
>
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Sir Lance, I speak for all here at RBR when I say:
>>
>> You are indeed the greatest cyclist the planet Earth has ever seen after witnessing the
>> stage today!
>>
>> There should be a world-wide national holiday every July 21 so all can properly pay homage to
>> your superhumanness.

Great idea. have an effigy of him in every town square.

I'm sure people would line up by the thousands to **** all over him