Lance: We all kneel at your biking Godliness!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mickael Layerne, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Sir Lance, I speak for all here at RBR when I say:

    You are indeed the greatest cyclist the planet Earth has ever seen after witnessing the stage today!

    There should be a world-wide national holiday every July 21 so all can properly pay homage to your
    superhumanness.

    Tags:

  2. Goulot

    Goulot Guest

    july 21st is Belgium's national holiday

    <[email protected]> a √©crit dans le message de
    news:[email protected]...
    > Sir Lance, I speak for all here at RBR when I say:
    >
    > You are indeed the greatest cyclist the planet Earth has ever seen after witnessing the
    > stage today!
    >
    > There should be a world-wide national holiday every July 21 so all can properly pay homage to your
    > superhumanness.

  3. I'm ready to take the day off!!

    news:[email protected]...

  4. On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:59:17 +0000, Monty Montgomery wrote:

    > I'm ready to take the day off!!
    >
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> Sir Lance, I speak for all here at RBR when I say:
    >>
    >> You are indeed the greatest cyclist the planet Earth has ever seen after witnessing the
    >> stage today!
    >>
    >> There should be a world-wide national holiday every July 21 so all can properly pay homage to
    >> your superhumanness.

    Great idea. have an effigy of him in every town square.

    I'm sure people would line up by the thousands to piss all over him