lance will win his sixth TDF

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jtn, Feb 25, 2003.

  1. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    he is so pissed now that nobody could stop him. all the French wives will be on the Lutz yelling,
    "macho Americano". and across the street the drunks will be yelling " doper". he will be so
    pissed he may even win a 7th tour now. nothing like the drive to show your ex she screwed up by
    ditching you.....

    Ulrich will be happy, married, getting all the lovin he needs, and taking second place
    perpetually....but happy doing it....

    Tags:

  2. Crystal

    Crystal Guest

    When did he win his 5th?

    Rocket

    "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > he is so pissed now that nobody could stop him. all the French wives will
    be
    > on the Lutz yelling, "macho Americano". and across the street the drunks will be yelling " doper".
    > he will be so pissed he may even win a 7th tour now. nothing like the
    drive
    > to show your ex she screwed up by ditching you.....
    >
    > Ulrich will be happy, married, getting all the lovin he needs, and taking second place
    > perpetually....but happy doing it....

  3. "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    <snip>

    > Ulrich will be happy, married, getting all the lovin he needs, and taking second place
    > perpetually....but happy doing it....

    Ullrich is to smart to get married. He's been dating the same woman for like 10 years now. Why buy
    the cow when you can get the milk for free?

    -B

  4. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

  5. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Milk for free? Women like it as much as the men. Perhaps he's providing the "milk" hell, he's a
    great bicycle racer and women are lined up to get some...

    "Boyd Speerschneider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > > Ulrich will be happy, married, getting all the lovin he needs, and taking second place
    > > perpetually....but happy doing it....
    >
    > Ullrich is to smart to get married. He's been dating the same woman for like 10 years now. Why buy
    > the cow when you can get the milk for free?
    >
    > -B

  6. Ctrdy01

    Ctrdy01 Guest

    >French wives will be on the Lutz yelling, "macho Americano". and across the street the drunks will
    >be yelling " doper". he will be so pissed he may even win a 7th tour now.

    Did they have an off-season Tour? Going for 7, hey? How about starting with
    #5.... and when did French women start speaking spanish?
    - Chris - http://www.customgetaways.com Sport Vacations (Multisport, Cycling,
    Marathons, etc...)

  7. Hey Boyd, Ulrich is TO smart to get married? Isn't he TOO smart to get married. Would you be that
    same Boyd Speerschnitzel that was givng some WebTV user shit because, IYAO (in your asshole
    opinion), he was TOO stupid to use a computer? If you are going to call people stupid, you better be

    Or Boyd. Hmmm.......Boyd, rhymes with rhoid. That makes you at least pretty close to being an
    asshole. D!

  8. [email protected] (Dingus McCracken) wrote in news:10354-3E5E92C9-56
    @storefull-2292.public.lawson.webtv.net:

    > Hey Boyd, Ulrich is TO smart to get married? Isn't he TOO smart to get married.

    I guess typos aren't allowed, huh? Sorry, but I unistalled my Micro$oft spell checker.

    > Would you be that same Boyd Speerschnitzel that was givng some WebTV
    ^^^^^^ Damn, that's clever. I haven't heard that one since
    about the sixth grade. Dingus, with a name like that, I'm sure
    you also got called plenty of names in your youth. But, I'm
    not going to stoop to your level and call you names. What I
    will say is this:

    If you live in a glass house, don't throw stones. Grow up.

    > user shit because, IYAO (in your asshole opinion), he was TOO stupid to use a computer? If you are
    > going to call people stupid, you better be

    > Or Boyd. Hmmm.......Boyd, rhymes with rhoid.

    Yet more cleverness. Don't quit your day job.

    > That makes you at least pretty close to being an asshole. D!

    Ouch! *Sniff*... now I think I will go crawl into a hole and cry. My self esteem is damaged beyond
    repair. How will I ever show my face in public (or RBR) again? Because, I *really* care what some
    WebTV user thinks about me.

    Thanks for proving my point for me.

    I'm just mad that I didn't think of WebTV first. Its an excellent marketing ploy to sell second rate
    computer equipment for a very high mark up to those that don't know the true price of the hardware.
    Then they stick you with an exorbitant subscription fee.

    What was it P.T. Barnum said?

    Oh yeah, "There's a sucker born every minute."

    Enjoy getting hosed,

    Boyd

  9. In article <[email protected]>, "Bob" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Milk for free? Women like it as much as the men. Perhaps he's providing the "milk" hell, he's a
    > great bicycle racer and women are lined up to get some...

    Most women I know, including myself, think he's really cute, and I'm generally not drawn
    to redheads.