lance will win his sixth TDF

Jtn

Guest
he is so ****** now that nobody could stop him. all the French wives will be on the Lutz yelling,
"macho Americano". and across the street the drunks will be yelling " doper". he will be so
****** he may even win a 7th tour now. nothing like the drive to show your ex she screwed up by
ditching you.....

Ulrich will be happy, married, getting all the lovin he needs, and taking second place
perpetually....but happy doing it....

When did he win his 5th?

Rocket

"JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> he is so ****** now that nobody could stop him. all the French wives will
be
> on the Lutz yelling, "macho Americano". and across the street the drunks will be yelling " doper".
> he will be so ****** he may even win a 7th tour now. nothing like the
drive
> to show your ex she screwed up by ditching you.....
>
> Ulrich will be happy, married, getting all the lovin he needs, and taking second place
> perpetually....but happy doing it....

"JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

<snip>

> Ulrich will be happy, married, getting all the lovin he needs, and taking second place
> perpetually....but happy doing it....

Ullrich is to smart to get married. He's been dating the same woman for like 10 years now. Why buy
the cow when you can get the milk for free?

-B

Milk for free? Women like it as much as the men. Perhaps he's providing the "milk" hell, he's a
great bicycle racer and women are lined up to get some...

"Boyd Speerschneider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
>
> <snip>
>
> > Ulrich will be happy, married, getting all the lovin he needs, and taking second place
> > perpetually....but happy doing it....
>
> Ullrich is to smart to get married. He's been dating the same woman for like 10 years now. Why buy
> the cow when you can get the milk for free?
>
> -B

>French wives will be on the Lutz yelling, "macho Americano". and across the street the drunks will
>be yelling " doper". he will be so ****** he may even win a 7th tour now.

Did they have an off-season Tour? Going for 7, hey? How about starting with
#5.... and when did French women start speaking spanish?
- Chris - http://www.customgetaways.com Sport Vacations (Multisport, Cycling,
Marathons, etc...)

Hey Boyd, Ulrich is TO smart to get married? Isn't he TOO smart to get married. Would you be that
same Boyd Speerschnitzel that was givng some WebTV user **** because, IYAO (in your asshole
opinion), he was TOO stupid to use a computer? If you are going to call people stupid, you better be

Or Boyd. Hmmm.......Boyd, rhymes with rhoid. That makes you at least pretty close to being an
asshole. D!

[email protected] (Dingus McCracken) wrote in news:10354-3E5E92C9-56
@storefull-2292.public.lawson.webtv.net:

> Hey Boyd, Ulrich is TO smart to get married? Isn't he TOO smart to get married.

I guess typos aren't allowed, huh? Sorry, but I unistalled my Micro$oft spell checker.

> Would you be that same Boyd Speerschnitzel that was givng some WebTV
^^^^^^ Damn, that's clever. I haven't heard that one since
about the sixth grade. Dingus, with a name like that, I'm sure
you also got called plenty of names in your youth. But, I'm
not going to stoop to your level and call you names. What I
will say is this:

If you live in a glass house, don't throw stones. Grow up.

> user **** because, IYAO (in your asshole opinion), he was TOO stupid to use a computer? If you are
> going to call people stupid, you better be

> Or Boyd. Hmmm.......Boyd, rhymes with rhoid.

Yet more cleverness. Don't quit your day job.

> That makes you at least pretty close to being an asshole. D!

Ouch! *Sniff*... now I think I will go crawl into a hole and cry. My self esteem is damaged beyond
repair. How will I ever show my face in public (or RBR) again? Because, I *really* care what some
WebTV user thinks about me.

Thanks for proving my point for me.

I'm just mad that I didn't think of WebTV first. Its an excellent marketing ploy to sell second rate
computer equipment for a very high mark up to those that don't know the true price of the hardware.
Then they stick you with an exorbitant subscription fee.

What was it P.T. Barnum said?

Oh yeah, "There's a sucker born every minute."

Enjoy getting hosed,

Boyd

In article <[email protected]>, "Bob" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Milk for free? Women like it as much as the men. Perhaps he's providing the "milk" hell, he's a
> great bicycle racer and women are lined up to get some...

Most women I know, including myself, think he's really cute, and I'm generally not drawn
to redheads.