lance's and the wife

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Eyore, Feb 11, 2004.

  1. Eyore

    Eyore Guest

    What's the true story?

    Did he cheat on her or

    Did she have he problems??

    Tags:

  2. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    Looks like things are moving slowly in your corner of the 100 Acre Wood.

    "Eyore" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > What's the true story?
    >

    > Did he cheat on her or
    >
    > Did she have he problems??

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

  4. "Eyore" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    news:[email protected]...
    > What's the true story?
    >

    > Did he cheat on her or
    >
    > Did she have he problems??

    Pardon my English, but WTF is "he problems"??

    Was she really a man?

    HB

  5. Psycholist

    Psycholist Guest

  6. J

    J Guest

  7. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    you at least are at the right location for quality information. it doesnt get any more accurate
    than this.

    lances wife is really his mom and the press found out. this is the agreement to keep it from being
    released to the public..

    "Eyore" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > What's the true story?

  8. Fred Marx

    Fred Marx Guest

    Henrik Jensen wrote:

    > "Eyore" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>What's the true story?
    >>

    >>Did he cheat on her or
    >>
    >>Did she have he problems??
    >

    > Pardon my English, but WTF is "he problems"??
    >
    > Was she really a man?

    no just had balls like one...

  9. Close... Lance's wife is really a CLONE of his mom.

    "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > you at least are at the right location for quality information. it doesnt get any more accurate
    > than this.
    >
    > lances wife is really his mom and the press found out. this is the
    agreement
    > to keep it from being released to the public..
    >

    > "Eyore" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > What's the true story?

  10. "Eyore" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    news:[email protected]...
    > What's the true story?

    ya know, it's really NONE OF ANYONE ELSE'S BUSINESS.

    all you nosy parkers ought to just butt out of athlete's private lives.

    mind your own bleeping business.