lance's and the wife

Eyore

Guest
What's the true story?

Did he cheat on her or

Did she have he problems??

you at least are at the right location for quality information. it doesnt get any more accurate
than this.

lances wife is really his mom and the press found out. this is the agreement to keep it from being
released to the public..

Henrik Jensen wrote:

> "Eyore" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>What's the true story?
>>

>>Did he cheat on her or
>>
>>Did she have he problems??
>

> Pardon my English, but WTF is "he problems"??
>
> Was she really a man?

no just had balls like one...

Close... Lance's wife is really a CLONE of his mom.

"JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> you at least are at the right location for quality information. it doesnt get any more accurate
> than this.
>
> lances wife is really his mom and the press found out. this is the
agreement
> to keep it from being released to the public..
>

> "Eyore" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > What's the true story?

"Eyore" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
news:[email protected]...
> What's the true story?

ya know, it's really NONE OF ANYONE ELSE'S BUSINESS.

all you nosy parkers ought to just butt out of athlete's private lives.

mind your own bleeping business.