Lances Foot in the mouth Syndrome

Sorry Manitou, You came in on the end of a bad week. I've had 2 funerals and now a good friend died age 47 unexpectedly, and there has been a wealth of platitudes, and if only's going on which would take you to the moon and back.

The gift of hindsight is wonderful but I do wish people would just put their brains in gear before the mouth works.

:)

Originally posted by hemplands
Sorry Manitou, You came in on the end of a bad week. I've had 2 funerals and now a good friend died age 47 unexpectedly, and there has been a wealth of platitudes, and if only's going on which would take you to the moon and back.

The gift of hindsight is wonderful but I do wish people would just put their brains in gear before the mouth works.

Hey, it's all good man. I'm sorry to here about your losses, and I got a little too fired up. I too have had a bad week, though, not nearly as bad as your's. Once again, my sympathies. You and I just have different opinions, and that's cool, that's what make everybody unique. You're right, people should think before they speak, and I'll concede that even I, at times have thought that Lance could've been more humble. Anyways, no hard feelings or bad blood eh? Have a good one Hemplands.
Cheers, Manitou/(your fellow cyclist)

MAYBE YOU ARE RETARDED WHEN YOU CAN'T SEE A JOKE THE SIZE OF A GRIZZLY BEAR...MAYBE YOU SHOULD ALL LIGHTEN UP A LOT.

Amen brother! Those posts were damn funny and if certain people are unable to detect humor or irony unless there's a goddmamn smiley face attached to a post, then they are not worth the effort anyway. I'm am continually amazed at how humorless some posters are.

Originally posted by bear72
FORMER PRO CYCLIST. PANASONIC .

Really ? or are you just winding us up ?
If you were genuinely a pro - you might give us some insights to the peleton and what goes on in there ?
On the other hand you could be kidding us ???
Either way, your posts are very humourous !!