Lance's Magentic bearings??

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by McCoughan, Apr 1, 2003.

  1. McCoughan

    McCoughan Guest

    Tags:

  2. Crystal

    Crystal Guest

  3. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    iv got some magnetic bearings. they use to gravitate toward hot chicks, it was like magic. now they
    only gravitate toward my wife. imagine that....

  4. Brian Roth

    Brian Roth Guest

  5. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

  6. brian roth wrote:
    > [email protected] (McCoughan) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>hi all -
    >>
    >>Anyone heard about Lance's Magnetic bearing bike?
    >>
    >>Velonews interviewed Tony Cruz, who let it slip that Lance has a really high tech rig...
    >>
    >>http://www.velonews.com/tech/report/articles/3680.0.html
    >

    > Better check the date of that article......

    I heard that he had tweaked them by reversing the magnetic polarity and hence had nett power input
    from the bearings. This can be enabled from a concealed handlebar switch and explains the effortless
    power surges at crucial points of major climbs.

  7. >hi all -

    >Anyone heard about Lance's Magnetic bearing bike?

    No, but if you put a second magnet on your spokes, you will go twice as fast. To respond by email
    remove YOURDOG

  8. McCoughan

    McCoughan Guest

    yup - cyclenews was better, but velonews was a laugh too~

    lol.. I liked the 'magnetized to women' comments too

    McC

    "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Yeah, real subtle. I laughed my ass off dude. I think Cyclingnews wins this year's contest.
    >

    > "McCoughan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > hi all -
    > >
    > > Anyone heard about Lance's Magnetic bearing bike?
    > >
    > > Velonews interviewed Tony Cruz, who let it slip that Lance has a really high tech rig...
    > >
    > > http://www.velonews.com/tech/report/articles/3680.0.html

  9. Arts

    Arts Guest