Lance's mom speaks out.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valer, Feb 22, 2003.

  1. "The bitch is just after my son's money. I want to say to her today, Lance still has some sperm left
    in the sperm bank. She should start thinking about that, and start treating my boy better."
    ------------
    after all this nonsense, I took my copy of Lance's book to a used book store and sold it. I told the
    clerk to file it under fiction.

    Tags:

  2. Where did you read that? Or are you just trolling? This is a bad time not to be standing behind your
    man, where he is up for his 5 TDF victory.

    Bruce
    -------------------

  3. Bruce Johnston wrote:

    > Where did you read that? Or are you just trolling? This is a bad time not to be standing behind
    > your man, where he is up for his 5 TDF victory.

    it's possible that he's the one who doesn't want her around.

    heather

  4. Yeah, we will get the whole story soon.

    Bruce
    ---------------------------------
    "heather halvorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Bruce Johnston wrote:
    > >
    > > Where did you read that? Or are you just trolling? This is a bad time
    not to
    > > be standing behind your man, where he is up for his 5 TDF victory.
    > >

    > it's possible that he's the one who doesn't want her around.
    >
    > heather

  5. > it's possible that he's the one who doesn't want her around.

    > heather

    I have read that LA has to have enemies to perform well. Maybe Kristin is now filling that role.

  6. once again, can you provide any links where I can read this juicy stuff.

    B-
    ------------------
    > > it's possible that he's the one who doesn't want her around.
    > >
    > > heather
    >
    > I have read that LA has to have enemies to perform well. Maybe
    Kristin
    > is now filling that role.

  7. Danny Callen

    Danny Callen Guest

    "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > once again, can you provide any links where I can read this juicy stuff.
    >
    > B-
    > ------------------
    > "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > > it's possible that he's the one who doesn't want her around.
    > > >
    > > > heather
    > >
    > > I have read that LA has to have enemies to perform well. Maybe
    > Kristin
    > > is now filling that role.

    and the shit hit the fan..

    Danny Callen

  8. "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "The bitch is just after my son's money. I want to say to her today, Lance still has some sperm
    > left in the sperm bank. She should start thinking about that, and start treating my boy better."
    > ------------
    > after all this nonsense,

    I took my copy of Lance's book to a used book store
    > and sold it. I told the clerk to file it under fiction.

    I took my copy to the used book store 4hrs after buying it - its just like a movie - suppose it
    caters for "dumb" Americans though?

  9. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    >From: [email protected] (George Davies)

    >I took my copy to the used book store 4hrs after buying it - its just like a movie - suppose it
    >caters for "dumb" Americans though?

    You Europeans just can't admit it. Lance is the best stage racer on the planet right now. You don't
    buy into the American hero. We aren't perfect but, we have the big brass balls that Britain
    especially passed down to us. Spain is reawakening, the eastern block is alive after 60 years.
    France has become irrelevant. You taught us, now maybe we can remind you. Bill C.

  10. On 24 Feb 2003 01:59:31 GMT, [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote:

    >>From: [email protected] (George Davies)
    >
    >>I took my copy to the used book store 4hrs after buying it - its just like a movie - suppose it
    >>caters for "dumb" Americans though?
    >
    >You Europeans just can't admit it. Lance is the best stage racer on the planet right now. You don't
    >buy into the American hero. We aren't perfect but, we have the big brass balls that Britain
    >especially passed down to us. Spain is reawakening, the eastern block is alive after 60 years.
    >France has become irrelevant. You taught us, now maybe we can remind you. Bill C.

    wtf does this response have to do with Lance's book and the rbr statement you've quoted? are you
    responding to George's opinion in any way at all? damn. you're not even close. he is saying the book
    sucked. you're off on some unconnected tangential, rah-rah USA, diatribe/generalization of
    europeans. if you're gonna quote someone, at least respond to the quote in some way.

    im stumped just exactly what Lance being "best stage racer on the planet" has to do with a simple
    opinion of his book? let go of your silly nationalistic ego and read/respond to the text in a post.
    otherwise start a new thread. jesuslordhelpusall.

    no wonder we have 200 posts to a single thread in here. as j. carney sez "R.I.F. - reading is
    fundamental".

    g.

  11. That's 'caters to'... not 'caters for'...

    What language do they speak in the .uk anyway?

    "George Davies" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "The bitch is just after my son's money. I want to say to her today,
    Lance
    > > still has some sperm left in the sperm bank. She should start thinking about that, and start
    > > treating my boy better."
    > > ------------
    > > after all this nonsense,
    >

    > I took my copy of Lance's book to a used book store
    > > and sold it. I told the clerk to file it under fiction.
    >

    > I took my copy to the used book store 4hrs after buying it - its just like a movie - suppose it
    > caters for "dumb" Americans though?

  12. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    You are the one that bought it.

    "George Davies" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "The bitch is just after my son's money. I want to say to her today,
    Lance
    > > still has some sperm left in the sperm bank. She should start thinking about that, and start
    > > treating my boy better."
    > > ------------
    > > after all this nonsense,
    >

    > I took my copy of Lance's book to a used book store
    > > and sold it. I told the clerk to file it under fiction.
    >

    > I took my copy to the used book store 4hrs after buying it - its just like a movie - suppose it
    > caters for "dumb" Americans though?

  13. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    "TritonRider" wrote:
    > >From: [email protected] (George Davies)
    >
    > >I took my copy to the used book store 4hrs after buying it - its just like a movie - suppose it
    > >caters for "dumb" Americans though?
    >
    > You Europeans just can't admit it. Lance is the best stage racer on the
    planet
    > right now. You don't buy into the American hero. We aren't perfect but, we
    have
    > the big brass balls that Britain especially passed down to us. Spain is reawakening, the eastern
    > block is alive after 60 years. France has become irrelevant. You taught us, now maybe we can
    > remind you. Bill C.

    Hmmm. I didn't think the book was that good either. Are you going to call my patriotism into
    question for that?

    BTW, when I read the book I definitely got the feeling that LANCE had a little mommy thing going on
    if you know what I mean and I'm sure you do. It creeped me out. Not as much as Wacko Jacko, but
    creeped nonetheless.

  14. This wanker "George Davies" and his pals are on a troll spree from rec.running via
    rec.sport.triathlon. First time I ever put a whole domain in my kill file... STF

    Nick Burns wrote:
    > You are the one that bought it.
    >

    > "George Davies" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>"Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>>"The bitch is just after my son's money. I want to say to her today,
    >>
    > Lance
    >
    >>>still has some sperm left in the sperm bank. She should start thinking about that, and start
    >>>treating my boy better."
    >>>------------
    >>>after all this nonsense,
    >>

    >>I took my copy of Lance's book to a used book store
    >>
    >>>and sold it. I told the clerk to file it under fiction.
    >>

    >>I took my copy to the used book store 4hrs after buying it - its just like a movie - suppose it
    >>caters for "dumb" Americans though?

  15. Bill C-<< You Europeans just can't admit it. Lance is the best stage racer on the planet right
    now. You don't buy into the American hero. We aren't perfect but, we have the big brass balls
    that Britain especially passed down to us. Spain is reawakening, the eastern block is alive
    after 60 years.

    >France has become
    irrelevant

    You can say that twice-twice-

  16. Sparhawk

    Sparhawk Guest

    On 24 Feb 2003 13:59:26 GMT, [email protected] (Qui si parla Campagnolo) wrote:

    >Bill C-<< You Europeans just can't admit it. Lance is the best stage racer on the planet right
    >now. You don't buy into the American hero. We aren't perfect but, we have the big brass balls
    >that Britain especially passed down to us. Spain is reawakening, the eastern block is alive after
    >60 years.
    >
    >>France has become
    >irrelevant
    >
    >You can say that twice-twice-

    Italy has become irrelevant!

    Italy has become irrelevant!

    Actually always was.

    >Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria 1833 Pearl St. Boulder, CO, 80302

  17. Sparhawk

    Sparhawk Guest

    On 23 Feb 2003 17:17:14 -0800, [email protected] (George Davies) wrote:

    >"Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> "The bitch is just after my son's money. I want to say to her today, Lance still has some sperm
    >> left in the sperm bank. She should start thinking about that, and start treating my boy better."
    >> after all this nonsense,

    Some asshole posts his made up story and you morons believe it?

    WTF?

    As him to quote a source, he can't.