Lance's mom speaks out.

Callistus Valer

Guest
"The ***** is just after my son's money. I want to say to her today, Lance still has some sperm left
in the sperm bank. She should start thinking about that, and start treating my boy better."
------------
after all this nonsense, I took my copy of Lance's book to a used book store and sold it. I told the
clerk to file it under fiction.

Where did you read that? Or are you just trolling? This is a bad time not to be standing behind your
man, where he is up for his 5 TDF victory.

Bruce
-------------------

Bruce Johnston wrote:

> Where did you read that? Or are you just trolling? This is a bad time not to be standing behind
> your man, where he is up for his 5 TDF victory.

it's possible that he's the one who doesn't want her around.

heather

Yeah, we will get the whole story soon.

Bruce
---------------------------------
"heather halvorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Bruce Johnston wrote:
> >
> > Where did you read that? Or are you just trolling? This is a bad time
not to
> > be standing behind your man, where he is up for his 5 TDF victory.
> >

> it's possible that he's the one who doesn't want her around.
>
> heather

> it's possible that he's the one who doesn't want her around.
>
> heather

I have read that LA has to have enemies to perform well. Maybe Kristin is now filling that role.

once again, can you provide any links where I can read this juicy stuff.

B-
------------------

"Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> once again, can you provide any links where I can read this juicy stuff.
>
> B-
> ------------------
> "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > > it's possible that he's the one who doesn't want her around.
> > >
> > > heather
> >
> > I have read that LA has to have enemies to perform well. Maybe
> Kristin
> > is now filling that role.

and the **** hit the fan..

Danny Callen

news:<[email protected]>...
> "The ***** is just after my son's money. I want to say to her today, Lance still has some sperm
> left in the sperm bank. She should start thinking about that, and start treating my boy better."
> ------------
> after all this nonsense,

I took my copy of Lance's book to a used book store
> and sold it. I told the clerk to file it under fiction.

I took my copy to the used book store 4hrs after buying it - its just like a movie - suppose it
caters for "dumb" Americans though?

>From: [email protected] (George Davies)

>I took my copy to the used book store 4hrs after buying it - its just like a movie - suppose it
>caters for "dumb" Americans though?

You Europeans just can't admit it. Lance is the best stage racer on the planet right now. You don't
buy into the American hero. We aren't perfect but, we have the big brass balls that Britain
especially passed down to us. Spain is reawakening, the eastern block is alive after 60 years.
France has become irrelevant. You taught us, now maybe we can remind you. Bill C.

On 24 Feb 2003 01:59:31 GMT, [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote:

>>From: [email protected] (George Davies)
>
>>I took my copy to the used book store 4hrs after buying it - its just like a movie - suppose it
>>caters for "dumb" Americans though?
>
>You Europeans just can't admit it. Lance is the best stage racer on the planet right now. You don't
>buy into the American hero. We aren't perfect but, we have the big brass balls that Britain
>especially passed down to us. Spain is reawakening, the eastern block is alive after 60 years.
>France has become irrelevant. You taught us, now maybe we can remind you. Bill C.

wtf does this response have to do with Lance's book and the rbr statement you've quoted? are you
responding to George's opinion in any way at all? damn. you're not even close. he is saying the book
sucked. you're off on some unconnected tangential, rah-rah USA, diatribe/generalization of
europeans. if you're gonna quote someone, at least respond to the quote in some way.

im stumped just exactly what Lance being "best stage racer on the planet" has to do with a simple
opinion of his book? let go of your silly nationalistic ego and read/respond to the text in a post.
otherwise start a new thread. jesuslordhelpusall.

no wonder we have 200 posts to a single thread in here. as j. carney sez "R.I.F. - reading is
fundamental".

g.

That's 'caters to'... not 'caters for'...

What language do they speak in the .uk anyway?

"George Davies" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "The ***** is just after my son's money. I want to say to her today,
Lance
> > still has some sperm left in the sperm bank. She should start thinking about that, and start
> > treating my boy better."
> > ------------
> > after all this nonsense,
>

> I took my copy of Lance's book to a used book store
> > and sold it. I told the clerk to file it under fiction.
>

> I took my copy to the used book store 4hrs after buying it - its just like a movie - suppose it
> caters for "dumb" Americans though?

You are the one that bought it.

"TritonRider" wrote:
> >From: [email protected] (George Davies)
>
> >I took my copy to the used book store 4hrs after buying it - its just like a movie - suppose it
> >caters for "dumb" Americans though?
>
> You Europeans just can't admit it. Lance is the best stage racer on the
planet
> right now. You don't buy into the American hero. We aren't perfect but, we
have
> the big brass balls that Britain especially passed down to us. Spain is reawakening, the eastern
> block is alive after 60 years. France has become irrelevant. You taught us, now maybe we can
> remind you. Bill C.

Hmmm. I didn't think the book was that good either. Are you going to call my patriotism into
question for that?

BTW, when I read the book I definitely got the feeling that LANCE had a little mommy thing going on
if you know what I mean and I'm sure you do. It creeped me out. Not as much as Wacko Jacko, but
creeped nonetheless.

This ****** "George Davies" and his pals are on a troll spree from rec.running via
rec.sport.triathlon. First time I ever put a whole domain in my kill file... STF

Nick Burns wrote:
> You are the one that bought it.
>

> "George Davies" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>"Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>>"The ***** is just after my son's money. I want to say to her today,
>>
> Lance
>
>>>still has some sperm left in the sperm bank. She should start thinking about that, and start
>>>treating my boy better."
>>>------------
>>>after all this nonsense,
>>

>>I took my copy of Lance's book to a used book store
>>
>>>and sold it. I told the clerk to file it under fiction.
>>

>>I took my copy to the used book store 4hrs after buying it - its just like a movie - suppose it
>>caters for "dumb" Americans though?

Bill C-<< You Europeans just can't admit it. Lance is the best stage racer on the planet right
now. You don't buy into the American hero. We aren't perfect but, we have the big brass balls
that Britain especially passed down to us. Spain is reawakening, the eastern block is alive
after 60 years.

>France has become
irrelevant

You can say that twice-twice-

On 24 Feb 2003 13:59:26 GMT, [email protected] (Qui si parla Campagnolo) wrote:

>Bill C-<< You Europeans just can't admit it. Lance is the best stage racer on the planet right
>now. You don't buy into the American hero. We aren't perfect but, we have the big brass balls
>that Britain especially passed down to us. Spain is reawakening, the eastern block is alive after
>60 years.
>
>>France has become
>irrelevant
>
>You can say that twice-twice-

Italy has become irrelevant!

Italy has become irrelevant!

Actually always was.

On 23 Feb 2003 17:17:14 -0800, [email protected] (George Davies) wrote:

>"Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> "The ***** is just after my son's money. I want to say to her today, Lance still has some sperm
>> left in the sperm bank. She should start thinking about that, and start treating my boy better."
>> after all this nonsense,

Some asshole posts his made up story and you morons believe it?

WTF?

As him to quote a source, he can't.