Lance's one too many ?

vspa

Jan 11, 2009
i think Armstrong must be starting to regret now not adding 1 or 2 more tour victories before his original retirement in 2005.

what he did last year was remarkable, but this year his press releases doesn't sound convincing really, nor his racing so far.

lets see in July !

i didn't realize until today that he didn't race milan san remo. gastric intestinal problems, supposedly. tactics or just passing wind?

roadhouse said:
i didn't realize until today that he didn't race milan san remo. gastric intestinal problems, supposedly. tactics or just passing wind?

aren't you the one always divining what the uniballer is doing to his competition with these types of actions?

vspa said:
i think Armstrong must be starting to regret now not adding 1 or 2 more tour victories before his original retirement in 2005.

what he did last year was remarkable, but this year his press releases doesn't sound convincing really, nor his racing so far.

lets see in July !
He would have never be allowed to race after LNDD found his EPO samples. He knows it so he has no regret, he is very lucky to have already won a single TDF, before EPO he would never have had one..

slovakguy said:
aren't you the one always divining what the uniballer is doing to his competition with these types of actions?

Yuppers, I sure am. Was he planning on throwing of the game at the start of the Remo, a conclusion one can only come to after him doing just that? Yes.

Not that I didn't want for him to not race it but something was funny about him doing charity work on another continent to begin with.

slovakguy said:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

As my old mate FC used to say, "the man from the Lone Bollock State":D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I miss FC's contributions here.

vspa said:
He would have won the 2006 TdF for sure. It would have been interesting seen him chasing the doped Landis that day!